There is no denying in mentioning the importance of fellowships, every researcher/student is aware of the same. If you plan to go for a fellowship, you may now have a massive chance to get one. There are CCP Fellowships, which have now been announced, for which you could now raise your applications. These fellowships enable committed volunteers and professionals to work for two to three months in an intercultural ambiance (environment) that will give them a chance to network worldwide and acquire new skills. If interested, you can now submit the applications for the Call for CCP Fellowships. Start processing your applications now.
Similar Scholarship: Full Funding Fellowships in Austria
Details about Call for CCP Fellowships
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) provides funding between 50 to 70 professionals and committed volunteers who are from up to 40 countries each year. The Call for Fellowships have now been announced, and the application period is going on.
Since it is around two to three months duration fellowship program, the participants will spend this duration of a work-related stay in host organizations in Germany or CCP partner countries where they deepen their skills, acquire intercultural expertise and establish new contacts. In turn, the host organizations will get benefit from the expertise, networks of the CCP fellows and regional knowledge.
Fellowship participants will also be able to attend networking and professional events and intercultural workshops hosted by the CCP. This one is going to be among the best international students scholarships.
Relevant Scholarship: Journalism Scholarships are Available
Concise Description about Cross Culture Fellowship
Let’s now check out the details in a concise manner below:
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: IFA/CCP
Program: CCP Fellowships
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Submission of Applications: 22nd December 2022
Eligible Countries for Cross Culture Program 2023
Following are the countries whom nationals are eligible to participate in this IFA Funding fellowship.
- Palestine Territory
- Republic of Moldova
- Sri Lanka
Related Scholarship: Full Scholarships Available at University of Warwick
Eligibility for Scholarship for Call for CCP Fellowships
If you like to be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the eligibility standards mentioned as under:
- At the time of application submission, the applicant should be minimum of 23 years of age.
- The applicant should possess at least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin.
- The applicant should possess good written and spoken English skills.
- The interested applicant should be in a good health for a long stay abroad.
- The applicant should be socially engaged for long term and has been socially engaged.
- A full-time experience in their field of work can be proven by the applicant.
Note: For further eligibility, the applicants may visit the official page.
Topics for Fellowships
For this fellowship scholarship, following are the topics:
- Media and culture
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Human rights and peace
In 2023, the below-mentioned key topics will also be taken into consideration:
- Climate justice
- Digital civil society
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Fully Funded GIST Scholarships in South Korea
- University of Paris Scholarships for International Students
- CDU Global Merit Scholarships in Australia
Financial Benefits for Call for CCP Fellowships
As others opportunities around the world carry grants and scholarships, this facility too carries financial benefits for chosen applicants.
- Mentoring for the duration of this fellowship.
- Chance to collaborate with a guest organization from the CCP network either online or on site.
- On site/online professional training in the field of work of the fellows, taking their professional and individual aims into account.
- Opportunity to get included in the CCP network of alumni.
- Chance to make networking with other CCP Fellowship holders.
- For the holders of fellowship focusing on one of the important topics of CCP: Participation in a Professional Event.
The IFA Scholarship will make coverage of the below-mentioned costs for participants from abroad:
- A student stipend (per month) of 550 Euros plus the airfare cost coverage for round-trip
- Coverage of accommodation
- Coverage of the public transportation ticket per month within the fellow’s city of residence
- Health insurance
- The candidates will also receive reimbursement of any visa fees incurred
The IFA Cross Culture Program will provide the following costs to the participants from Germany:
- The candidates will receive a monthly stipend of 550 Euros
- A monthly accommodation allowance of 550 Euros will also be paid
- Round-trip airfare’s reimbursement
- Reimbursement of any visa fees incurred
- Health insurance will also be provided
Another Scholarship: Monash University Scholarships in Australia
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in English showing details about candidate’s training, education, volunteering, work experience and other skills
- Letter of recommendation is required from a supervisor in the applicant’s home workplace/organization in the applicant’s country of origin using this template
- Candidate’s photo is optional
Deadline for Applications
The interested applicants should submit the applications till 22nd December 2022.
How to Apply for Call for CCP Fellowships
The application submission is simple and online. You may check official announcement. You should visit the official website and understand the details before submission of applications. Apply accordingly by following the instructions.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Tulane University Scholarships in USA
More Related Scholarships You May Like