Interested in fully funded scholarships? Does studying in Australia allure you? Ever dreamt of studying abroad with scholarships? If yes or all of the answers are in yes, then University of Melbourne scholarships are for you. The opportunity has been announced, and it is now up to you when you start processing your application for submission. University of Melbourne fully funded scholarships appear the right choice for the ones who would love to study and dream of studying at the top-rated university of Australia and the world.
Details about University of Melbourne Scholarships
The applications are invited by the University of Melbourne in Australia for scholarship opportunities. The students from all over the world are invited to submit their applications for this mammoth opportunity of a lifetime. Not only international, but also domestic students (Australian students) are eligible to apply. The programs available under this scholarships scheme are Masters and PhD. The best about the scholarship is that all academic fields taught at the university are eligible for the scholarship. Both Masters by Research and PhD programs are available.
The scholarship is awarded for two years for a Master’s program and four years for a doctorate program.
Concise Description about University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students 2022
Let’s find out the details in a concise manner below so that all students can understand the details with ease.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: The University of Melbourne
Programs: Masters and PhD
Available Scholarships: 600
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities including domestic Australian students
Deadline for Applications: 31st October 2022
About University of Melbourne, Australia
Located in Melbourne (Australia), The University of Melbourne is a public research university founded in 1853. The university has the prestige of being the second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
As for University of Melbourne ranking, it is ranked number 37 in QS Global World Rankings.
Relevant Scholarship: Royal Holloway University of London Scholarships
Financial Benefits Offered Under University of Melbourne Scholarships
- The opportunity is fully funded that means your expenses will be covered. 600 scholarships are on offer (for accurate number, the applicants are advised to check with the university or the official website). Following is the coverage, you are offered if you are selected:
- Tuition fees coverage for Masters and PhD programs.
- Living allowance to be provided (of $31,200 per year pro rate) for up to two years for Masters by Research and for 3.5 years for PhD program. The living allowance might be indexed per year and may include limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) single membership to be provided to international students (the ones who require study visa to study in Australia).
- Relocation grant will also be provided in form of $2000 for students who move from states or territories other than Victoria or the amount of $3000 for students who move from outside Australia.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarships for International Students
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships in UK
- Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Proragramme in The Netherlands
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Both international and domestic (Australian) students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The students must have submitted their applications for Masters by Research or PhD by Research.
- Presently enrolled students in any graduate research degree are also eligible.
- The applicants have to meet the entry requirements. Check the requirements.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 31st October 2022.
Related Opportunity: Think Big About Innovation Scholarships at University of Bristol in UK
How to Apply
To submit the applications for University of Melbourne scholarships, freshmen have to enroll in any of the graduate program (Masters and PhD). Then, there will be no need to make separate applications for scholarships. Present students need to apply for the scholarships online. Visit the link to apply. To read official details about scholarship announcement, visit the official page.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like