Big announcement for everyone. The much-awaited scholarships have come up for all students of the world to apply for. DAAD Scholarship Germany is out for international students in Germany. The German Academic Exchange Service accepts applications, and you may now avail this opportunity. DAAD Scholarship 2022 is for postgraduate programs to be in conducted in Germany where the chosen/successful students will be studying. There is no denying in mentioning that it is the most prestigious moment of a student’s life when he or she is accepted by DAAD. Thus, it is now your chance to be conferred with this mammoth and gigantic opportunity waiting for you.
Details about DAAD Scholarship Germany
Start processing your applications now for DAAD Scholarship that is a fully funded opportunity for the students from the world. The scholarship is to pursue Masters and PhD programs. Students from developing and newly industrialized countries (from all fields/disciplines) and who carry minimum two years professional experience can lodge their applications for a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized universities in Germany. In exceptional cases, the students can take a doctoral program and obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany. DAAD scholarship for Master’s and PhD programs are now out there for you to submit your applications for.
Related Scholarship: Yokohama University Fully Funded Scholarships
Concise Description about DAAD Scholarship Germany
Let’s check out the details in a brief manner as under:
Host Country: Germany
Host Universities: German Universities (check details on official page or source)
Funded Entity: DAAD (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Programs: Masters and PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: Varies from university to university
Similar Opportunity: Obama Foundation Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
List of Courses and Universities for Postgraduate Programs and Deadlines
The list showing the courses and universities’ names for postgraduate programs including deadlines can be checked HERE.
Related Scholarship: Benedictine University Scholarships in USA for International Students
Financial Coverage for DAAD Scholarship Germany
The financial coverage for DAAD Germany is as follows:
- Monthly payments of 850 Euros will be awarded to graduates (depending on an academic level), and 1200 Euros for doctoral students.
- Payments will be provided for health, personal liability insurance cover and accident.
- Travel allowance will be provided to the students unless these expenditures are covered by their home country or another source of funding.
Note: The students will also receive additional benefits under certain circumstances:
- Monthly allowance to students for their accompanying family members.
- Monthly rent for subsidy
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- World Bank Young Professional Program for International Students
- Tuition Free Universities in Europe for International Students
- York University Scholarships in Canada for International Students
Eligibility Standards Set for DAAD Scholarship Requirements
To be considered for this opportunity, the applicants need to fulfill the eligibility standards set by DAAD.
- Students from developing countries are eligible to apply. List of the countries can be checked on the official page.
- The applicants need to possess a Bachelor’s degree (normally a 4 years course) in an appropriate subject.
- The applicants’ degrees should not be more than 6 years old.
- They need to possess minimum 2 years professional experience.
- English language requirements, for this the applicants may check DAAD scholarship catalogue or the website of their selected study program. Click to Check the Brochure.
Do fulfill DAAD scholarship Germany eligibility standards mentioned above if you like to apply and be considered for this opportunity.
Relevant Scholarship: Stipendium Hungaricum Fully Funded Scholarships in Hungary
- Application Form
- Hand signed CV
- Hand signed letter of motivation (maximum 2 pages)
- Academic recommendation letters
- Professional recommendation letters
- Confirmation of employment
- Proof of English language
- Certified copies of degrees and transcripts
Note: All required documents’ details should be checked at the official page for updates.
Click here to check complete list of Requirements.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for DAAD Scholarship 2022 varies from universities to universities and even course to course. Thus, you need to check the deadline according to your selection. Click Here to check the complete list of postgraduate courses with deadlines.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship Germany
The process is online or through mail depending on applicant’s country. You may click the link to check the official announcement on DAAD scholarship official website or how to make application procedure.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Scholarships in Italy for International Students
More Related Scholarships You May Like