Big opportunity comes into the scene for you. Let’s fasten the belts to apply for Mauritius Government Scholarship that is waiting for you to apply. Mauritius-Africa Scholarship Scheme 2022 is being offered to eligible South Africans who wish to study full-time on-campus for diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The programs will be conducted at the public higher institutions (HEIs) in Mauritius for the academic year commencing from April 2022.
Details about Mauritius Government Scholarship
The scholarship is available for South African nationals, and the applications are sought for the programs mentioned above. The nominating agency is The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). The applicants from the eligible countries are required to make contact with their government or local representative of the Government of Mauritius regrading the information on how to apply for the scholarship. This is a Fully Funded Opportunity in which all the relevant expenses of the chosen students will be covered.
Concise Description about Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2022
Below, the description about this scholarship is presented in concise manner.
Host Country: Mauritius
Universities: Nominated Public Higher Institutions in Mauritius
Programs: Diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 31st January 2022
Fields of Study for Mauritius Government Scholarships
At the participating institutions under this scholarship scheme, there are a variety of academic fields available for study. For more information, you are required to visit the official page of the scholarship or official pages of the institutions you are interested in applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Mauritius-Africa Scholarship Scheme 2022
To be considered, you need to fulfill the eligibility standards set for the applicants. Let’s check them below.
- Only the South African national students are eligible to submit their applications.
- The applicants should show their interest in studying in Mauritius and also need to demonstrate a commitment to the development of South Africa.
- They must have also lodged their applications for a full-time program (on-campus) at any of the nominated public higher education institution in Mauritius for the academic year 2022.
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria, official scholarship page should be visited.
Relevant Scholarship: King Fahd University Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students
The financial coverage available for Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2022 is mentioned as under:
- Tuition fees coverage and course relevant costs (up to MUR 100,000)
- Monthly stipend (living allowance) to the value of MUR 12,500 (around R 4 500)
- The chosen students will be entitled to have free basic health facilities at public hospitals in Mauritius.
- Air-fare (return air tickets) to and from Mauritius (economy class)
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Minnesota Scholarships to Study in USA
- Australian National University Scholarships for International Students (Fully Funded)
- Marymount University Offers Scholarships to Study in USA
Deadline for Application
The last submission date for applications submission is 31st January 2022.
How to Apply for Mauritius Government Scholarship
The applicants are required to apply for their desired program at the higher education institute of their choice in Mauritius. Later, they can apply to the scholarships. Visit the Official Scholarship Page.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like