The application submission is going on for King Fahd University scholarship announced for all students of the world. The scholarship scheme is fully funded for Masters, PhD and MBA programs. All international as well as Saudi residents (students) are welcome to apply for this most prestigious award. You can now begin preparing your applications and may submit them before the deadline.
Details about King Fahd University Scholarship
Almost academic fields are being offered under this scholarship scheme including engineering, sciences, MBA, computer engineering and others. There is no application fee to submit with the applications. The applications are being sought for Masters and PhD programs.
Concise Description about King Fahd University Scholarship
Let’s now talk about King Fahd University scholarship for international students so that the students can understand it clearly.
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Host University: King Fahd University
Programs: Masters, MS, PhD and MBA
Deadline for Applications: 22nd January 2022
About King Fahd University (Saudi Arabia)
Located in Dhahran (Saudi Arabia), King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is a public university. The university has good standing in the world, and is regarded very high. Among the universities in Saudi Arabia, the university is famous for the fields of science, business and management and engineering. The quality of education is regarded high in the region and the world as well.
As for King Fahd University ranking, it ranks at 445 in Best Global Universities.
Available Fields of Study
Vast variety of subjects are available. Let’s find out complete list of Masters and PhD (doctorate) programs offered at King Fahd University – King Fahd University Courses (Click Here).
Similar Opportunity: Romanian Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD Programs
You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria, if you are interested in grabbing this opportunity. Let’s check it out below:
For Master’s Degree:
- 4 years bachelor’s degree
- 00 GPA or higher on 4.00 scale or equivalent. Besides, you need to show 3.00 GPA in the subject of the major field.
For PhD Degree:
- MS Degree (after the completion of a 4 years BS program)
- 00 GPA or higher on 4.00 scale or equivalent in both BS and MS programs.
- 4 years bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institution.
- 00 GPA or higher on 4.00 scale or equivalent.
- You need to have minimum one course in your college level calculus that covers both integration and differentiation.
- You need to have a working knowledge of computer as evidenced by a minimum course in that field (such as programing, data processing, information systems, etc.).
- You should possess minimum of one-year full-time work experience. For graduate assistants, applicants with outstanding academic background, research assistants, this requirement could be exempted.
Relevant Scholarship: Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarships
The King Fahd Scholarship Benefits, it is a full scholarship opportunity to be awarded to successful applicants. Following is the financial coverage available for successful students (international or domestic).
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend for the coverage of living expenditures
- Free air-conditioned housing (furnished)
- Essential medical facility
- Return air tickets (airfare)
- Free textbooks
- Subsidized meals available at cafeteria of the university.
- You will be provided with a chance to participate along with the faculty of the university in research and book writing.
- Projects to be funded by the university.
- You will also be awarded with some other benefits according to the policy of the university.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships to Study in USA
- University of Otago Scholarships in New Zealand
- Stipendium Hungaricum (Fully Funded) Scholarships in Hungary
Required Documents for King Fahd University Scholarship 2022
You are required to provide documents mentioned below if you like to be considered for King Fahd University Scholarship.
Below mentioned are mandatory documents. Each file size, which you create for your documents, should be maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of your identification such as national ID– Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA).
- Official transcripts (for Master’s, BS or bachelor’s transcripts and for PhD, MS/MA or BS/BA transcripts are required). The transcripts should carry the names and grades of all the courses taken and they need to be official.
- 3 recommendation letters from academic referees.
- Passport size photo (with white background. It is optional for females)
- Statement of Purpose (a one-page statement showing your career and research aims at FUPM).
- GMAT (required for MBA programs from international applicants)
- Complete CV/Resume
The following are non-mandatory documents when you submit online application but are required before final admission.
- GRE (General) score. It is required for engineering and science programs (if available).
- TOEFL (minimum 68 score for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (minimum 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) (if available).
- Degree(s) (if you are awarded with a degree).
Related Opportunity: UNESCO Internship Programme for Everyone from the World
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 22nd January 2022. The recommendation letters from your referees should also be submitted till 29th January 2022.
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarship
The entire process of applications is online. You need to fill up the online application form and upload your documents accordingly along with the form. Visit the official page for complete details. And to apply online, visit King Fahd University scholarship online application portal.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like