Let’s start processing the applications for ADB Summer Internship Program. The applications are invited from the students around the world (details about the same mentioned ahead in this post). ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 is a fully funded opportunity which can be availed by everyone provided that they are selected. For selection, the applicants need to make good, attractive and powerful applications to stand out.
When an opportunity is announced, it is obvious that it reaches to every corner of the world resultingly whopping number of applications go to the concerned authorities. Thus, to get selected and be noticeable among large number of applications, your application has to be distinctive. So, when making an application, the students need to be careful and should put the content that makes them pivotal.
Details about ADB Summer Internship Program
Let’s find out more details about The Asian Development Bank Summer Internship. There are no requirements about English proficiency test scores such as IELTS and TOEFL, etc. The applicants, who are eligible to apply for this opportunity, should be from the ADB member countries. Around 68 countries of the world are the members of Asian Development Bank (here is the list of the member countries). If the applicants are from these member countries, they are eligible and can submit their applications for this internship program.
The program is fully funded, as mentioned in above lines. If chosen, your all expenses (relevant) will be covered under this program offered by The Asian Development Bank. The duration of the program is 8 weeks, and it will commence in June 2022. You need to meet another eligibility meaning that it is only available to those students who are in postgraduate studies (more details are under eligibility criteria).
Relevant Scholarship: Finland Government Scholarship for International Students
Concise Description about ADB Summer Internship Program 2022
Brief details about ADB Summer Internship 2022 are mentioned for the ease of all readers and applicants.
Host Country: Internship may be done in any of member countries
Host Institution/Organization: The Asian Development Bank
Eligible Nationalities: ADB Member Countries
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 31st January 2022
Note: The chosen students can complete this internship in any of ADB member country. The location, where it is to be done, will depend on the selection of the country for which the application is being made for.
About The Asian Development Bank
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) envisages a flourishing, inclusive, robust, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eliminate severe poverty in the entire region. ADB provides assistance to its members and partners in the form of loans, grants, technical assistance, and equity investments in order to enhance and promote social and economic development.
Financial Benefits/Coverage Available for ADB Summer Internship Program
Following is what will be provided to the selected students when they are onboard for the internship program:
Airfare – Limited amount will be provided to the selected students for the coverage of airfare travel cost (provided that the air travel becomes necessary).
Stipend – All interns will be provided with a stipend (as per the location of the internships) up to 56 calendar days.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Summer Internship Program
For student internship program, ADB advertises twice a year and very warmly welcomes open-minded, motivated, and self-directed individuals to submit the applications. Following is the eligibility criteria students/applicants need to meet:
- Only the students in their postgraduate studies are eligible to apply such as who are enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree programs at the institutions/universities located in ADB member countries.
- The applicants are required to be engaged in an academic study in the field relevant to Asian Development Bank’s work.
- The applicants are required to possess a very good command on English language.
- The applicants should be from ADB member nations.
- They also need to have professional experience related to the assignment.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- FREE IETLTS Preparation Courses By British Council UK
- Concordia University Wisconsin Scholarships for International & U.S. Students (Graduate Assistantships Also Available) to Study in USA
- UNESCO Internship Programme for Everyone
- BEST-KNU Scholarships to Study in South Korea
Application Procedure for Asian Development Bank Internship 2022
The applicants should read below to learn about more details about this wonderful opportunity, and need to follow mentioned here under:
- The applicants should apply through online portal.
- They need to prepare their resumes/CVs and answer the essay questions.
- To complete the application, all documents (CV including essay) need to be uploaded to ACES.
- If submitted after the deadline, the applications will not be entertained.
- It is advised that the applicants should not wait till the last day of submission because they may encounter errors or problems in submission which can be resolved (if there is an ample amount of time left).
Remember: The Asian Development Bank evaluates applications on the basis of eligibility, relevance to academic study and work experience, and applicant’s level of interest plus their motivation to contribute to development works.
Related Opportunity: Montreal University Canada Scholarships to Study in Canada
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 31st January 2022. Only the candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Note: If interested to read or there are any complications in application, you may read FAQ (Frequently Asked Question).
How to Apply for ADB Summer Internship Program
The application procedure is online. The candidates are required to apply online by filling up and uploading the required documents on the portal. To apply for this internship opportunity, you may visit the official website.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like