Scholarships always help out the students in their financial needs to fund their studies apart from the distinctions they endow to the awardees. The latest to join the bandwagon of scholarships is Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarship for international students to study in the United Kingdom. The scholarship is for the students wishing to study masters in the UK. The selected students will be studying at Kingston University in the UK.
Similar Scholarship: University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships in UK
Details about Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarship
This scholarship scheme has been established by Navaz Ebrahim and family with Kingston University in the United Kingdom awarded to international postgraduate students in the field of faculty of business and social sciences.
This Kingston University Scholarship 2022 will support the exceptional international postgraduate students to complete the Master’s degree program of one-year duration at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
This scholarship scheme will make a coverage of the large portion of the selected student’s tuition fees up to the amount of £11,100.
Concise Description about Scholarship
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: Kingston University London
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline for Applications: 1st June 2022
About Kingston University London, United Kingdom
The university is a public research university. It is located within the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames in South West London in the United Kingdom. Established in 1899, Kingston University London’s roots go back to the Kingston Technical Institute. The institute was awarded with university status in 1992. Prior to university status, the institution was popular in the world as Kingston Polytechnic.
The university, as per the online and latest records, has 16820 students. It has a turnover of £192 million. There are four campuses situated in Roehampton and Kingston. The university is much famous among the students of the world for its specialties in design, arts, science, fashion, business and engineering. The university is organized into four faculties namely Faculty of Business and Social Sciences, Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing and Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education respectively.
As for Kingston University London ranking, it ranks at 601 to 650 in QS Global World Rankings.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships to Study in Australia
- IELTS Preparation Courses By British Council UK
- University of Idaho Scholarships in USA for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
To be awarded with Kingston University London scholarships for international students, you need to fulfill or meet with the eligibility standards. Check them out below.
- Master program in Faculty of Business and Social Sciences for one-year duration is eligible.
- The applicants with international fee status are eligible.
- The scholarship can only be used for the coverage of partially cover tuition fees for the value of £11,100. The remaining part of the tuition fees will be covered by the students themselves.
- If applicable, this may be used in conjunction with postgraduate progression scholarship or alumni discount.
- Applicants who are applying for a one-year program and a placement are eligible, but this will be applied to the first year of study only, not for the placement year.
- Be sure that you possess an offer to study at Kingston University, though there is no need to have formally accepted it when you apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Deadline for Applications for Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarship
The last submission date for applications is 1st June 2022. The successful applicants will be notified by Friday 24th June 2022.
How to Apply for Scholarship
Application process is online and simple. To apply, you need to fill out the application form available at the website, complete official details about the scholarship are also mentioned on the application submission page.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like