Are you looking for a PhD Stipend? If yes, you are now going to find the best opportunity for you gearing up for you in Europe. It is available at Aalborg University in Denmark. As far as this university is concerned, every student in all parts of the world is well aware of its value and importance and the quality of research done over there. The university is of the view that its search for knowledge always starts and ends along with the world with real problems in mind. Applications for PhD Stipend at Aalborg University are open and invited.
Details about PhD Stipend at Aalborg University
The university is inviting applications for PhD Stipend in Diabetic Neuropathy. The position is available at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Clinical Medicine. This PhD Stipend is offered within the PhD Program Clinical Science, Laboratory and Translational Medicine. This stipend is open for appointment from June 1st, 2023 or soon afterward (hereafter).
Similar Opportunity: Fully Funded Conference to Be Held in Barcelona (Spain)
As far as the research area is concerned for this PhD Stipend, let’s check out the title that conveys the details.
Title: Utilising Novel Methodologies Including Skin Biopsies as Tools for Unravelling the Pathophysiology of Diabetic Neuropathy.
Project Description of PhD Stipend at Aalborg University 2023
The PhD Project offered at the university consists of three sub-studies, each of which investigates clinically and scientifically related problems in relation to the mechanisms or diagnosis of diabetic polyneuropathy and diabetic painful neuropathy.
The sub-studies will each be part of wider clinical studies and put focus on the validation and/or identification of biomarkers and newly developed high-tech diagnostic equipment.
The candidates selected for this project will rotate between recruiting, clinical duties, and examining people with diabetes, performing duties and clinical trials in the laboratory, primarily putting the focus on analyzing skin biopsy specimens acquired from the mentioned clinical trials.
Let’s now check out the qualifications and particular competencies required by the university in the applicants.
- Applicants must have a relevant Master’s degree preferably with a degree in molecular medicine or equivalent.
- They must possess exceptional verbal and writing skills in the English language and be laced with outstanding communication skills.
- The applicants should have experience with clinical trials and communication with study participants, diabetic people, and members of the research teams.
- The applicants are required to have empathy and the ability to communicate in Danish with a wider population of people having diabetes and members of the research teams.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Global Ambassador Program at Aston University in the UK
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Offered By the Canadian Government
- Applicants having experience in novel basic science methodologies to examine diabetic neuropathy including skin biopsies will be preferred.
- Those showing a demonstration of previous research activities within the described area/field encompassing both clinical and lab duties will also be taken into consideration.
Place of Employment and Work Place
The place of employment for successful candidates will be Aalborg University’s Department of Clinical Medicine whereas the workplace will be divided between Aalborg University Hospital, Aalborg, and Aarhus University Hospital (Aarhus), Denmark.
PhD Stipends for Successful Candidates
Stipends for PhD will be allocated to candidates holding a Master’s degree. These stipends for PhD are normally for a 3 years period.
Interested applicants must submit below-mentioned documents along with their applications.
- Motivation Letter
- A Short Description of the Project
- Diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master’s degree) including academic transcripts.
Deadline to Submit Applications
Applicants are advised to submit their applications before or by the deadline which is 23rd May 2023.
How to Apply for PhD Stipend at Aalborg University (PhD Stipend in Diabetic Neuropathy)
Applications will be submitted online at the university’s official website. Interested applicants should submit their applications using university’s application form. You may visit the official call as well to learn all details.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like