There is no second thought about the quality of education delivered in Ireland. Ireland undoubtedly has become the central focus of the students who intend to study there. Irish universities are among the best universities in the world. The standard of education is simply awesome. If you like to study in Ireland and are on your way to finding the best universities for your undergraduate degree, then you are all set to find the best opportunity. Applications are open and invited for the TR080 Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship. The opportunity carries attractive benefits.
Details Regarding TR080 Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship
Let’s learn about the details about these Bachelor scholarships for international students available in Ireland. They are offered by Trinity College Dublin. Scholarships are being offered for business studies at the undergraduate (bachelor’s) level. Students, who meet the eligibility standards, may apply for this student aid (scholarship).
The program is offered in Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) at the undergraduate level.
Similar Scholarship: Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships
Concise Description Regarding TR080 Global Business Scholarship
Let’s now check out the details regarding this marvelous opportunity in a concise manner.
Host Country: Ireland
Host Institution: Trinity College Dublin
Available Program: Bachelor
Financial Benefits: Yes
Deadline to Submit Applications: Various (to be checked on the official page)
About Trinity College Dublin
Founded on 3rd March 1592, it is a research university in Dublin (Ireland). The college is a widely reputed institution in the world and holds the attention of students from around the world. Trinity College Dublin ranking is number one in Ireland and it holds 98th position in the world according to the QS World University Rankings of 2023.
- If you are an applicant having a non-EU status and will pay your tuition fees at the non-EU rate, you are eligible to apply.
- Your academic achievement will be assessed. Besides, your potential to contribute to the overall TCD community will also be evaluated.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships at Tel Aviv University
- PhD Scholarships at Flinders University in Australia
The scholarship amount will be between €3000 to €5000 each and be applied as a reduction to applicants’ tuition fees for the first year only.
Deadlines for Applications
There are various deadlines for this opportunity, which need to be checked on the official call for scholarships.
How to Apply for TR080 Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship
Interested applicants should submit their applications as follows:
- The applicants are required to email their applications to their Regional Manager (you may find the name and details of your regional manager by selecting your country of residence on this page under the ‘Contact Details’ section).
- The subject line of the email should be in this format: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship
- Application documents for scholarship – you need to make sure that all of your documents should carry your name and Trinity application ID (this is assigned by TCD when the application for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) is submitted). You may check the how to apply page for details. Documents may include a conditional or firm Trinity offer letter (offer of a place) in a Trinity undergraduate course, a statement on ‘how will I contribute to our Trinity College Dublin Community?’ in 200 words, and a resume/CV.
- Applicants will receive the receipt of the acknowledgment of the scholarship request.
- The outcome of the scholarship will be informed by your regional manager to you. You will then be further informed about the process of how to accept the scholarship formally.
Applicants may visit the official call for scholarships for complete details.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like