Want to study in the UK with scholarship? If the answer is yes, then this scholarship opportunity seems perfect for you. Get ready now to apply for King’s College London Scholarships announced for international students. The scholarship opportunity is for Masters, MPhil and PhD degree programs and open for all students from the world. You may now begin applying for King’s College London Scholarships 2021-2022.
Details about King’s College London Scholarships
This scholarship opportunity is for all international students and fully funded. Regarding King’s College London, it is among the oldest and prestigious institutions of the UK. Under King’s College London scholarships for international students, you may find a wider range of academic fields to study at the university.
The scholarship will be funded for 4 years, thus during this time period, the postgraduate students such as PhD/MPhil can complete their degrees. The best thing about UK education is that it is highly recognized in the world, and the students with UK degrees are preferred to others. The quality of education is extremely high, and the UK is laced with world’s top universities. Let’s now check out about King’s College scholarships 2021 in brief detail below.
Country: United Kingdom
University/Institution Name: King’s College London
Programs: Masters, MPhil and PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 1st October 2021
Financial Benefits with King’s College London Scholarships
The best and most attractive thin about King’s College London scholarships for international students postgraduate 2021 is that they offer fully funded coverage that means students’ all expenses will be covered. Let’s check the coverage below:
- Full tuition fees
- Annual stipend (UKRI-level) of £17,609 (for 2021/22)
- Research costs: up to £5000 per year (depending on the project)
Available Field of Study
There are a variety of fields available for study. Let’s check them below.
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for king’s college London Scholarships for International Students
You need to fulfill or meet the following eligibilities/eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship.
- The applicant needs to be liable for tuition fees at the higher overseas/international rate.
- The applicant should apply for a full-time PhD/MPhil program at King’s College London (with any of the faculties mentioned above under available fields) no later than 1st October 2021.
- The applicant has planning to begin his or her MPhil or PhD in June 2022.
- The applicant should also apply to King’s College London for the studentship by 1st October 2021.
- The applicant has to secure his or her admission offer on an eligible PhD/MPhil program by 31st January 2022.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission is 1st October 2021. It is suggested to apply well before time (before the deadline approaches).
How to Apply for King’s College London Scholarships
The application process is simple and online. There is no application fee that you need to pay. To apply, you need to visit the official website.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like