Are you seeking scholarships for undergraduate or graduate study programs abroad, particularly in Canada? If yes, there are opportunities waiting for you out there. Your passion to study in Canada is an application away. Just submit an application now, and you could be the lucky person to be awarded a higher education scholarship in Canada. The University of Regina offers scholarship opportunities for international students. If interested to apply, you may then learn the details about the Global Education Scholarship (GES) University of Regina offers to students from around the world.
Details Regarding Global Education Scholarship (GES) University of Regina Offers
As mentioned earlier that the scholarships are provided for both undergraduate studies and graduate programs conducted at the U of R, thus, students from around the world may now submit their applications for these opportunities. The applicants have to be enrolled in full-time studies at the university. They must have a minimum GPA of 70% to 80% or no failed courses.
Similar Scholarship: KAS Scholarships Available in Germany
Concise Description Regarding the University of Regina Scholarships for International Students
Here, a concise description regarding these scholarships is presented for ease and understanding of the students.
Host Country: Canada
Host University: The University of Regina
Programs of Study: Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
Financial Benefits: Available (you may check details later in the article)
Deadline to Submit Applications: Not Specified
About the University of Regina (Canada)
Among the best Canadian universities, the University of Regina holds values for both international and domestic students. The university has campuses in Regina and Saskatoon on Treaty 4 and Treaty 6 territories. The U of R has 10 faculties, 25 academic departments and schools, 3 federated colleges, and 10 institutional-level research centers and institutes.
As far as the University of Regina ranking is concerned, it is ranked 1001 to 1200 in the QS World University Rankings of 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Students
- The students have completed 30 credit hours before departure.
- They have an overall GPA of 70%.
- They are enrolled in at least 9 credit hours in the semester before exchange (fall/winter).
- They are enrolled in at least 9 credit hours during their semester abroad.
- The students are participating in an international exchange, work experience, study tour, volunteer, training, or research abroad experience.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Tilburg University Netherlands Scholarships for Masters Programs
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships Offered by the University of Sydney
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Students
- The students have completed at least 9 credit hours before departure.
- They possess an overall GPA of 80% and no failed courses.
- They are enrolled in at least 6 credit hours (fall/winter).
- They are participating in an international study tour, training, work experience, volunteer, or research abroad experience.
The successful undergraduate and graduate students will receive an award worth CAD$2000 or CAD$1000 depending on the course they undertake at the university.
Deadline for Applications
There is no last date for application submission specified.
How to Apply for the Global Education Scholarship (GES) University of Regina Offers to Students
Interested students should visit the official website, and follow the instructions to submit their applications.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like