Applications are invited and open for those who would like to study in Australia. There are scholarships available to international students. If you have a passion to study abroad particularly in Australia, you may now begin with processing of your applications. Both Australian and international students are eligible to submit their applications for Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship. It is the time to study at the reputable and higher-ranked university of Australia.
Relevant Scholarship: Earn While you Learn – Study-Work Opportunities at Boston University (USA)
Details about Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
There are two types of scholarship opportunities are available for students – RTP and DUPR. As for RTP Scholarships, they are funded by the Australian Government whereas the other type called DUPR Scholarships, they are funded by Deakin University. Both of these scholarship facilities are available to domestic and international students. As far as the RTP scholarships are concerned, they will be offered to only top-ranked applicants.
Concise Description about Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Let’s find out the details in a concise manner for these scholarship opportunities.
Host Country: Australia
Host University/Institution: Deakin University
Programs of Study: Masters Degrees & PhD (Doctorate)
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: Various
Related Opportunity: LPI Summer Internship Program (Fully Funded) in USA
About Deakin University (Australia)
Talking about Deakin University, it is among the best and well-known universities in Australia. Established in 1974, it is a public university located in Victoria (Australia). It was named after Alfred Deakin who was the second Prime Minister of Australia. The main campuses of the university are situated in Geelong Waurn Ponds, Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Warrnambool and Geelong Waterfront. The university also has an online Cloud Campus.
As for Deakin University ranking is concerned, it is ranked at number 266 by QS World University Rankings.
Duration of Scholarships
Let’s now check out the duration of the scholarship.
PhD/Doctorate: 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset.
Masters By Research: 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset.
Related Scholarship: Scholarships for Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Australia
Eligibility Criteria HDR Scholarship
- If you want to be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Allowance, RTP Fees Offset or DUPRS, you need to be an international or domestic student enrolled at Deakin University in an HDR program of study.
- If you like to be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset, you must not be receiving an equivalent scholarship or award from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR Fees.
- For those who would like to be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend, they should not be receiving income from any other source to support that student’s general living expenses while studying their course of study if that income is larger/greater than 75% of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Those income unrelated to the student’s study program or income received for student’s study program but not for the purposes of the support for general living expenses are not to be taken into consideration/account.
- The applicants for both DUPRS and RTP Stipend must have earned minimum 4 years of tertiary education.
- They must have obtained 80% or its equivalent in the research areas (component) of their earlier (previous) study or an equivalent level of academic achievement.
Note: it is highly recommended and advised to read complete eligibility criteria and selection process at the official webpage before making a decision for application.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Netherlands Government scholarships (Fully Funded)
- ADB Summer Internship Program
- Yenching Academy of Peking Fully Funded Scholarships
These are undoubtedly the best scholarships in Australia. The successful students will be offered:
- A stipend of $30,000 per year for 2023 tax exempt
- Relocation allowance will be provided. It will be from $500 to $1500 (for single to family) conferred to students who are coming from interstate or overseas to study at Deakin University.
- Health insurance (insurance) – single overseas student health cover policy will be provided to international students only for the duration of student visa.
Another Scholarship: Saitama University Scholarships in Japan
Deadline for Applications
There are various dates for application submissions. You are advised to check the key dates for research students page.
How to Apply for Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Interested candidates/students are advised to visit the official website to learn details and application process.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Fully Funded Scholarships at Qatar University
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
CDU Global merit Scholarships in Australia
Scholarships in Austria at University of Vienna
Skoltech University Scholarships in Russia