Have you ever thought of studying overseas and have you been boisterous to study in Australia in particular? If so, then you should now fasten the belts to witness a mammoth opportunity for your PhD degree that also provides you funding facility. Flinders University in Australia offers a Ph.D. scholarship in New Treatment for a Neurological Disorder in collaboration with an overseas industry partner. International and domestic students are eligible to submit their applications. If you think you should apply for this Flinders University PhD Scholarship, then you need to understand all details and the application process.
Details about Flinders University PhD Scholarship
This doctorate scholarship is available in the field of a new treatment for a neurological disorder that is offered by Flinders University in collaboration with an overseas industry partner.
This is a full-time funded PhD scholarship that is available in the Synthetic Physiology Laboratory available at Flinders University. This doctorate project will develop a next-generation treatment for the disorder of neurologic that will be done in collaboration with a foreign (overseas) large pharmaceutical company.
This research project will be taken place at Flinders University (Bedford Park, SA). The scholarship opportunity also carries the participation of students in national and international conferences and includes travel to a foreign research partner. More details can be checked on the official page.
Similar Scholarship: Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) – Fully Funded
Concise Description Regarding Flinders University Scholarships
Following is the detail in a concise manner for the ease and understanding of all applicants.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Flinders University (College of Medicine and Public Health)
Program of Study: PhD Degree
Financial Benefits: Funding Available (details are mentioned later in the article)
Scholarship Duration: 3.5 years
Payment Term: Paid fortnightly
Deadline: 15th March 2023
About Flinders University (Australia)
Based in Adelaide (South Australia), Flinders University is a public research university. It was founded in 1966. The university has a good ranking and attracts students from all over the world. As far as Flinders University ranking is concerned, it ranks at 425th position in the QS World University Rankings of 2023.
If you like to be considered for this opportunity, you then need to meet the eligibility criteria. Let’s check it out:
- The applicants are required to meet PhD admission requirements for both international and domestic students, including an Australian Honours degree Class 1 or 2A or its equivalent international education (qualification), including a research component of a minimum of six months full-time study achieving distinction (75%) or including research experience evidence.
- They should be available to start as full-time doctorate (Ph.D.) students at Flinders in the beginning (first half) of 2023.
- Applicants should ideally have an experience in biology laboratory methods, though it is desired but not a requirement.
- Applicants having a background in biology, medicine, physics, chemistry, or engineering are encouraged to submit applications but all applications will be considered nonetheless.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarships in Scotland
- Chalmers University Scholarships Available in Sweden
- Successful students will receive a stipend amounting to $33,000 per year (tax-free). They will also receive additional top-up scholarships conferred for 3 1/2 years.
- A research training program fee offset scholarships will be offered for the coverage of tuition fees for the citizens of Australia, New Zealand, and permanent residents.
- Successful students will also receive coverage for their annual participation at conferences and their travel to the foreign (overseas) research partner.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission is 15th March 2023. It is advisable to apply as early as possible.
How to Apply for Flinders University PhD Scholarship
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you should then first send an expression of interest to Prof. Harald Janovjak at the email email@example.com. The subject line of the email should say ‘EOI PhD Scholarships’. The email should carry:
- Your resume (CV)
- A short statement that shows your research interests and motivation for pursuing a doctorate (PhD)
- Your copy of academic transcripts
- You need to provide the contacts of your two references
Note: As soon as the applications are received, they will be shortlisted. The lead researcher will then select the candidate.
For details about this scholarship facility, you should visit the official page.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Visit: McMaster University Entrance Awards in Canada
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
Fulbright Foreign Student Awards in the USA (Fully Funded)
Turkiye Burslari Fully Funded Scholarships
Lakehead University Scholarships in Canada Up to $40,000