Are you seeking a doctorate opportunity and would like to make this dream come true in none other than Germany? Then this opportunity is a right fit for you. There is absolutely no doubt in mentioning the fact that the research activities done in Germany are always very high and respected higher in the world. The research universities and research institutes are highly-ranked and regarded a lot across the globe and among the circles of researchers. If you want to study in Germany for your doctorate degree, then you should get ready to submit the applications for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program (GSSP). Let’s learn more about the opportunity now.
Similar Scholarship: Fully Funded HDR Scholarships at Deakin University Australia
Details about DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program (GSSP)
The applications are open and invited by The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) for the scholarships available for international doctoral researchers in its latest Graduate School Scholarship Program called ‘Global Dynamics of Social Policy and Social Cohesion’. The funding organization of this scholarship is German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The DAAD scholarship is a big opportunity for PhD degree seeking students.
Located at the University of Bremen and Jacobs University Bremen, Germany, BIGSSS is a popular international inter-university graduate school in social sciences.
Those, who are successful in gaining this opportunity, will be awarded with a PhD scholarship from DAAD for 48 months. This program pours its focus on the question of how social cohesion and social policy are related on regional, global or national level. Transnational or comparative perspectives which address interdependencies between North and Global South are especially welcome. To learn more details, the applicants are advised to check at the official website.
Relevant Scholarship: Saitama University Scholarships in Japan
Concise Description about These DAAD Scholarships
Let’s now check out the details in a concise manner.
Host Country: Germany
Funding Organization: DAAD
University Name: University of Bremen, Jacobs University
Available Program of Study: Doctorate
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline to Submit the Applications: 23rd January 2023
Related Scholarship: University of Guelph Scholarships in Canada
Founded in 1925, The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the world renowned and the largest German support organization. DAAD does not offer study programs itself rather confers merit based and competitive grants for research and study to be done in Germany at any of the accredited universities or higher education institutions.
Requirements for Scholarship
- The applications are invited from outstanding international candidates possessing strong academic abilities and Master’s degree (or its equivalent) in the fields of political science, sociology, economics or psychology.
- Those candidates, who are potential candidates, having a degree in relevant disciplines are also welcome. Applicants need to show a wider thematic fit between the corresponding principal’s investigator’s outlined research interests and dissertation proposal.
- The accepted researchers are asked to come to Bremen for the duration of program, as presence at the institution is vital and required.
Another Scholarship: Fully Funded Scholarships in Qatar
- International applicants who are proficient in English language (both in writing and speaking) are eligible. Proof of C-1 Level English language skills or its equivalent is required.
- Applications are particularly encouraged from the Global South. Additionally, the applicants must not have lived in Germany any time after 1st February 2022.
- Successful applicants will receive the following:
- For a maximum of 48 months, the students will receive a stipend of 1200 EUROS per month.
- Additional allowance for travel for stays abroad and trips for research.
- They will also be provided with complete insurance for medical plus accident insurance and combined liability.
- They will receive support with research expenditures.
- Additional family allowances (such as rent) will be provided if applicable and necessary.
- They will be offered a language course in German at Bremen.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Academic Positions at University of Sussex
- Seoul National University Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- Romania Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD Degrees
Deadline for Applications Submission
The last date for applications submission is 23rd January 2023.
Another Scholarship Opportunity: Utrecht Excellence Scholarships in The Netherlands
How to Apply for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program (GSSP)
Those who are interested in this opportunity should visit official details, and apply accordingly following the instructions.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: LPI Summer Internship in USA (Fully Funded)
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
How to Apply for Student Work Permit in The Netherlands
Columbia Government Scholarships for International Students