Australia, where it is a land to attract the visitors from all parts of the world, is also a hub for the best and higher-ranked universities of the world. The students from all corners of the world are quite inclined towards studying there. Every other student would like to study in Australia. There are scholarship opportunities offered to students. Among these opportunities, there is an Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship available at Murdoch University. Those, who are interested to obtain this opportunity, may now submit the applications provided that they meet the eligibility criteria.
Similar Scholarship: Saitama University Scholarships in Japan
Details about Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship
The scholarship opportunity is available for degrees level programs such as undergraduate and postgraduate education. As far as this facility is concerned, it has been targeted to asylum seekers and refugee backgrounds wishing to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Murdoch University.
Concise Description about Murdoch University Scholarships
Let’s now check out the details about this scholarship in a concise manner.
Host Country: Australia
Host Institution/University: Murdoch University
Available Programs of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Financial Benefits: Funded
Student Type: International
Deadline to Submit the Applications: 5th February 2023
Note: As for the duration of this scholarship, it is 3 or 4 years.
Relevant Scholarship: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Continuing Education Scholarships in Belgium
About Murdoch University (Australia)
As far as Murdoch University is concerned, it is a public university situated in Perth (Western Australia). It also has campuses in Dubai and Singapore. On 25th July 1973, the university started operations becoming the state’s second university, and then accepted its first undergraduate students in 1975. Murdoch University ranking is between 561 to 570 in QS World University Rankings.
Available Study Areas
- Creative Arts and Communication
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Law and Criminology
Related Scholarship: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
If you like to receive this award, you first need to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants need to be living in Australia.
- The person is seeking asylum.
- At the time of application, the applicants should be eligible for entry into a postgraduate or an undergraduate program.
- The applicants should be on a safe haven enterprise visa or temporary protection visa or in the procedure of applying for one of these or any other protection visa.
- The applicants should also be intending to enroll and start their studies in semester 1, 2023 at Murdoch University.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Charles Strut University Scholarships in Australia
- Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships in The Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Full Funding Fellowships in Austria
- Coverage of 100% tuition fees.
- Successful applicants will also get annual living stipend – the payment will be provided in instalments: $5,000 per year ($2,500 per semester) across the duration (length) of the successful recipient’s degree.
- The successful recipients will also get the facility to use a Murdoch Laptop.
- Waiver of student amenities fees.
Deadline for the Submission of Applications
The last date for the submission of the applications is 5th February 2023.
Another Scholarship: Fully Funded Scholarships Offered by Qatar University
How to Apply for Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship
There is an online application which you need to submit. The interested students need to provide a completed application form along with required documents (check the official website to learn which documents are required) to email@example.com. You should visit the official website to get all details and learn the application procedure.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like