The opportunity that is going to be discussed in this post is among the best study opportunities in Australia. Australia is a popular destination for students from all parts of the world. International students would like to study there and find the country as the best source for their higher education goals. If you really want to study in Australia, you would end up searching for a number of scholarships in Australia for your educational purposes. This is because the country offers a number of funding opportunities. There is a massive opportunity – The University of Technology Sydney Vice-Chancellor Merit Scholarship available for you.
Details about The University of Technology Sydney Vice-Chancellor Merit Scholarship
There is no denying in mentioning that Australia happens to be the best option and choice for those who seek the best opportunity to study abroad. As far as this opportunity is concerned, it is The Vice-Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship that was launched to attract top-achieving financially disadvantaged high school students to UTS undergraduate degree programs.
Similar Scholarship: Think Again Scholarship in Ireland at The University College Dublin
Concise Description Regarding the University of Technology Sydney Vice-Chancellor Merit Scholarship
The following is the information that is presented to the students in a concise manner so that they can easily understand the details.
Host Country: Australia
Host Institution: The University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
Study Program: Undergraduate
Financial Benefits: Available
Deadline for Submission: 8th December 2023
About The University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
It is a popular public research university located in a beautiful city of Sydney (New South Wales) in Australia. As far as the University of Technology Sydney ranking is concerned, it is one of the top public universities in Australia that holds 90th position on the list of the QS World University Rankings.
Eligibility Criteria (University of Technology Sydney Requirements)
If you want to be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- You are eligible if you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or you hold an Australian permanent resident visa or you possess a permanent humanitarian visa, and
- You are present school leaver, or gap year student who graduated in last (previous) year, where no tertiary study was done (undertaken) in the gap year, and
- You have obtained an offer via UAC for a UTS undergraduate degree, and
- You have intended full-time enrolment in a UTS (University of Technology Sydney) undergraduate degree program, that is their first undergraduate program, and
- You have academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 90.0 or above, excluding bonus points), and
- You have submitted (applied) for and/or been assessed under the Equity Scholarship or Educational Access Scheme through UAC, and therein shown financial disadvantage (by the time of selection of scholarship).
Relevant Scholarship: PhD Student Position is Available at Ghent University in Belgium
If successful, you will receive $12,500 per year. The duration of scholarship will be the standard duration of UTS Course.
Deadline for Application Submission
The last submission date for this scholarship opportunity is 08-12-2023. It was opened on 08-12-2023.
How to Apply for the University of Technology Sydney Vice-Chancellor Merit Scholarship
These are the prestigious merit scholarships. If you would like to avail this best opportunity, then you need to carefully go through the details on the official call for scholarship and follow the application instructions mentioned under ‘how to apply’ heading on the official webpage.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like