Students around the world are inclined towards going abroad for higher studies. They see dreams to study abroad at the most prestigious universities so that they can make their strapping careers post their studies. Australia is undoubtedly a hub for big names of universities. Therefore, if you are planning to get scholarships in Australia for your higher education goals, then you need to be all set to apply for an attractive opportunity titled ELICOS Pathways Scholarship set to be open for international students.
Details about ELICOS Pathways Scholarship
The opportunity is being offered by Edith Cowan University in Australia. The university is famous for its learning environment for those who are interested in quality education. The scholarship facility is available for international students who are seeking undergraduate, postgraduate, and coursework studies.
Similar Opportunity: Research Internships at the University of Adelaide in Australia
About Edith Cowan University (Australia)
It is a famous public university located in Western Australia. The university has been named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian parliament, Edith Cowan. It is the only university in Australia that has been named after a woman.
ECU (Edith Cowan University) was established in 1991. It took the initiative to reshape the method of higher education. The study programs taught at the university are developed in consultation with the teaching staff and industry who have massive networks and industry experience.
According to online information, the university has more than 30,000 students studying including international students from around 100 countries of the world. The eight schools of the university deliver a wide range of courses across business and law, arts and humanities, education, medical and health sciences, engineering, science, nursing and midwifery, and the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
If you want to be eligible for this opportunity, you must:
- Be an international student (Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia and citizens of New Zealand are not eligible).
- Study onshore at ECU Mount Lawley, ECU Joondalup, or ECU South West (Bunbury) campus.
- Be issued an offer to study between 2023 and 2024 for an undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Have not been issued a Confirmation of Enrolment that relates to any ECU course prior to 1st January 2023.
- Meet the academic entry requirements of ECU for the course and start studying onshore at Edith Cowan University, Western Australia in semester two 2023, November 2023, 2024 (summer school), or in semester one or two, 2024 and
- Be a citizen of (any of these countries) Europe, Latin America, China, Mongolia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mauritius, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos.
- Be enrolled in an ELICOS program with one of these partners of the university – Perth International College of English, Language Links, Navitas English, Phoenix Academy, Lexis English, or International Institute of Business and Technology Australia (IIBT).
Related Scholarship: Study in New Zealand with Scholarships at University of Waikato
Coverage will be provided for the cost of 5 weeks of ELICOS for students who packaged their ELICOS with an ECU undergraduate (bachelor) or master’s degree.
Terms and Conditions
Below mentioned terms and conditions apply to this scholarship opportunity.
- The recipient has to be lodged via the participating ELICOS college.
- The recipient’s eligibility for a max scholarship of 5 weeks of ELICOS.
- The packaged offer with ECU must have been accepted by the recipient and a CoE must have been issued to the recipient.
- The recipient needs to be a new applicant to ECU.
Deadline for Application Submission
The closing date for applications is 1-10-2024. If interested, you need to submit your application as early as possible.
How to Apply for ELICOS Pathways Scholarship
Interested applicants can learn all details on the official page and may then apply through a participating ELICOS college.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like