For those who are seeking internships in Australia, there is a big opportunity geared up for them to avail. The University of Adelaide is offering a research internship program for students. In a close partnership between The Adelaide Graduate Research School (AGRS) and South Australian Technology Leader Data Affects, up to four supported research internships for PhD students have been created. If you are interested in this attractive and alluring internship facility, you may learn details and submit an application for the Data Effects Research Internship Scholarship available for you to grab it.
Details about Data Effects Research Internship Scholarship
There is no denying in mentioning that the University of Adelaide internships are much popular and students would love to avail these opportunities. The latest one is out there, and you may now raise your applications for this facility.
As far as Data Effects are concerned, it works closely with private and government industries on a diverse range of technology-focused environmental, agricultural, and peri-urban research and development projects. Data Effects has established these research internships to endow PhD students with an opportunity to do (undertake) research in the areas of computer science and artificial intelligence, electronic/software engineering, commercial and industrial design, and fluid dynamics.
Those, who are successful in gaining the research internship program, will undertake at least 60 FTE business days of research and development with the company. Eligible students will be supported by The AGRS with a research internship scholarship for 60 business days at the standard RTP rate.
Similar Scholarship: Various Study Programs with Scholarship Facility Offered By University of the People
Concise Description Regarding This Research Internship Program
Let’s now discuss the information about this program in a concise manner for the understanding of all and sundry.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: The University of Adelaide
Program: Data Effects Research Internship
Eligible Nationalities: International students, permanent residents of Australia, New Zealand citizens, and permanent humanitarian visa holders
Deadline to Submit the Applications: 30th June 2023
Activities of the research and development will be relevant to one or two of Data Effects’ present research projects:
- Biosecurity – Grains Industry Pest Snails Surveillance Sentinels
- Agriculture – Endemic Plant Pest and Disease Prediction
- Biosecurity – National Border Protection Insect and Pathogen Biosecurity
- Biodiversity – AI-enabled Identification of Urban Pollinators
- Water Quality – Reducing Cotton Industry Off-farm water quality impacts
It is to be noted that data effects will also be open to discuss new projects relevant to the research area and experience of the PhD candidates.
Something about the Projects
The nature of the activities of the research and development for the research internship might consist of:
- Developing and testing the automated platforms of surveillance for scalable production and deployment.
- Making the development of novel chain-of-custody and software solutions for data management to enable the secure movement of sensitive information.
- Development of software systems in order to perform data analysis, data synthesis, and customized visualization to facilitate the activities of research.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the eligibility standards. The PhD student has to be (within the first 18 months of their candidature):
- Fully willing to do this research internship for a minimum duration of 60 FTE business days.
- Making a satisfactory level of progress, and
- Doing (undertaking) research in a field aligned with the proposed research internship project.
Eligible students will be supported by the AGRS with a research internship scholarship for a duration of 60 business days at the standard RTP rate.
There are a number of research outcomes included in this opportunity, which can be checked at the official call for a research internship.
Deadline to Submit the Applications
The last date for application submission is 30th June 2023. If interested, you should submit your application before the deadline.
How to Apply for Data Effects Research Internship Scholarship
Interested applicants should submit their applications along with the following documents to email@example.com (HDR Internships Office) using the subject line – Data Effects Internship:
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Cover Letter (it should not be more than 2 pages) outlining why you are interested in this internship and describing how your area of research aligns with the proposed area of research internship.
To get detailed information, you may visit the official call for a research internship scholarship.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like