Get ready to do a paid internship program to be conducted for international applicants in Austria. VCDNP offers Fall 2022 Internship to which applicants from the world can apply. If you like to do internship in the picturesque Austria, you can start processing your applications and submit the same for the VCDNP internship program in Austria that is a paid program. As for The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP), it is an international non-governmental organization located in the capital city Vienna in Austria.
Relevant Opportunity: Academic Positions (Highly Paid) at University of Sussex in UK
Details about VCDNP Internship Program in Austria
The organization is on the lookout for the individuals who have completed or are working towards their graduate degree programs preferably in a relevant field such as political science, international relations, biology, chemistry or engineering, and have interest in nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament issues.
The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation is managed by the James Martin Center for Non-Proliferation Studies (CNS) at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey in USA.
The applications are invited for the Fall 2022 Internship Program. The organization strongly encourages the applications from the individuals from developing countries and from women. The internship will be held in Vienna in attendance format (in person). The duration will be six months.
Similar Scholarship: Seoul National University Scholarships (Fully Funded) for All Levels in South Korea
Concise Description about VCDNP Internship Program 2022
Let’s now check out the details about this summer internship program 2022 to be taken place in Vienna, Austria.
Host Country: Austria
Funded Organization: The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities (developing countries individuals and women are encouraged)
Financial Benefits: Coverage for expenses
Duration: 6 Months
Deadline for Applications: 31st July 2022
Related Scholarship: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships in Canada
About The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation
Launched in 2010 on the initiative of the Austrian Foreign Ministry, VCDNP is an international non-governmental organization. The operating entity behind this organization is the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Successful Internees
The successful interns will:
- Be entitled to develop and then implement a research project on a nuclear non-proliferation or disarmament topic that will be supervised by the researchers at VCDNP.
- Collaboratory work with their senior experts on research projects ongoing at VCDNP.
- Make contribution towards programmatic activities done at VCDNP including seminars, lectures, conferences and courses arranged by VCDNP.
- Get the opportunities to make interactions with specialists from CTBTO, IAEA and other international organizations in Vienna as well as various representatives from academia and national governments.
- Assist with events and administrative tasks.
- Do various types of other relevant duties as requested.
Related Scholarship: MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarships for International Students
Skills and Requirements for VCDNP Internship Program in Austria
- This opportunity is available and open to advanced or recently graduated students from the fields of science and policy programs.
- The ideal candidates are those who demonstrate their interest in non-proliferation and disarmament policy issues.
- The applicants should possess excellent command on English language. They are required to possess strong writing skills as well.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus point.
- They are required to be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- It is desirable that the candidates should be familiar with virtual meeting software like Microsoft Teams, Zoom and WebEx.
- They should have knowledge for online collaborative platforms such as Google Drive, One Drive and Microsoft Teams.
- Skills of social media management and graphic designing are plus.
- The internship position requires light to physical effort. You may be able to work at computer for extended periods of time.
The successful internees will receive 1000 Euros (net) payment per month to offset their living expenditures as well as relocation expenditures like airfare or similar transportation expenses such as train (where applicable and as per agreement with VCDNP).
In case of remote internship, a small payment might also be offered to the internees depending on interns’ locations.
You May Also Be Interested in These Opportunities/Scholarships:
- ADB Summer internship (Fully Funded)
- RISE Germany (DAAD) Fully Funded Program
- Fully Funded European Union Internship
Deadline for Applications
The last date for applications submissions is 31st July 2022.
How to Apply for VCDNP Internship Program in Austria
The commencement date for the internship program will be announced after a mutual agreement between the VCDNP and the successful candidate. Ideally it will begin on 15th September 2022.
From the candidates, a valid authorization to work and obtaining an Austrian visa are required. Those who are qualified for this internship program are encouraged to submit their applications via online platform.
The candidates will be required to upload a writing sample in English (no more than 5 pages), their CVs and two letters of recommendations. Visit the official announcement for more details.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Global Youth Summit (Fully Funded) in Russia
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
HKUST Scholarships in Hong Kong
York University Scholarships to Study in Canada