Are you on your way to finding the best PhD opportunities and you also seek student funding at the same time for your research work? If yes, then get ready to witness the best-ever opportunity waiting for you to grab. Loughborough University offers the most alluring funding opportunity for both UK and international students. It is now time to avail the best funding. Apply to the PhD studentships at Loughborough University. Let’s now find out more details about the same.
Details Regarding the PhD Studentships at Loughborough University
The subject areas in this studentship opportunity include chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and manufacturing engineering. It (Ph.D. project) is a part of the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship. The opportunity forms a suite of 5 projects which put their focus on people to products within inclusive engineering.
These funded Vice Chancellor’s scholarships are provided to students who are from diverse engineering backgrounds and data analytics, social science, computer science, and sociology to work on interconnected projects.
The opportunity is fabulous, as these studentships will make diverse leaders for the future with dexterities in EDI practices within engineering research and technology development at the discipline level.
Similar Scholarship: PhD Studentships Available at the University of Manchester
Concise Description Regarding PhD Program
Let’s find out the details now in a concise manner for your ease.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: Loughborough University
Program: PhD Degree
Duration: 3 Years (Full-time) or 6 Years (Part-time)
Financial Benefits: Available
Deadline to Submit Applications: 30th June 2023
About Loughborough University
It is a public research university that is located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire (United Kingdom). Founded in 1909, Loughborough University ranking is 256th in the QS World University Rankings of 2023.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Global Education Scholarship in Canada for Undergraduate & Graduate Studies
- Higher Funding Available in Germany for Masters Programs
Entry Requirements for This PhD Program
- The university seeks applications from exceptional research students who are from diverse engineering backgrounds and computer science, data analytics, sociology, and social sciences who are determined to become leaders in inclusive engineering.
- University’s entry requirements are standard UK undergraduate degree classifications such as first-class honors, lower second-class honors, and upper second-class honors. If you want to learn your country’s equivalency, you may check the official page under the entry requirements heading’.
- You also need to meet the minimum English language requirements, details of which are available on the official webpage.
- International and UK students (nationals) both are eligible to apply.
PhD studentships are available across the Loughborough Engineering Schools. The studentship is offered for 3 years (full-time) or 6 years (part-time) for the duration of the studentship in addition to tuition fees. The studentship will be conferred to the applicants on a competitive basis. The decision about the funding will be confirmed in July or August 2023.
Deadline to Submit Your Applications
The last date to submit your applications is 30th June 2023. As always, it is advisable to apply well before time.
How to Apply for the PhD Studentships at Loughborough University
Interested applicants should read all details carefully on the official call. Applications for this opportunity should be laced with a research proposal and submitted online. Applicants need to select ‘Chemical Engineering’ under the program name. They also need to quote the advertised reference number ‘ER-04’ in their application.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Visit: University of Leeds Scholarships in the UK
More Related Scholarships You May Like