Want to study in Germany? Is your passion to undertake a Master’s degree? If so, then, there is an opportunity for you out there. There is a scholarship ‘European and International Cooperation’ (EIZ) – it is an offer of Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation. This opportunity is available to students who are enrolled in Masters degrees or equivalent educational programs in Germany. This includes Master’s courses available at the universities for a maximum of two years duration. If interested, you may apply for Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) Scholarship in Germany. Let’s now learn the details.
Details Regarding Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) Scholarship in Germany
As mentioned earlier that this scholarship is open for Master’s programs (or equivalent educational programs) of two-year duration. Bachelor’s students and doctoral candidates are not eligible to apply for this facility.
The program called – Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program which is offered by the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung that is a German political foundation. This program has been designed to provide support to outstanding international students who are interested in studying in Germany at a recognized university in Germany or a technical college.
Under this scholarship scheme, full tuition fees along with a monthly stipend to cover living expenditures will be provided.
Similar Scholarship: TiSEM Partner Scholarships Offered By Tilburg University (Netherlands)
Concise Description Regarding Konrad-Adenauer Foundation Scholarship
Here, the information about this scholarship is presented in a concise manner.
Host Country: Germany
Host Institutions: Germany Universities or Technical Colleges
Foundation: Konrad-Adenauer Foundation
Program of Study: Master’s Degrees (Or Equivalent Educational Programs)
Financial Benefits: Available
Deadline for Application Submission: To be checked under the deadline heading below
Following are the subjects, you may undertake in this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
- Or related areas
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications
- The opportunity is open to international students.
- Under this scholarship program, the expenses only for the Master’s programs (M.A.) conducted at public universities will be covered.
- The applicants interested in this opportunity should be active in a political or social context.
- They need to be able to present outstanding results (80% or more).
- This scholarship is available for students who are up to 35 years of age.
- The applicants should be proficient in German or English language.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Postgraduate Scholarships Offered By University of Sydney
- Maynooth University Scholarships in Ireland
- Expenses for Master’s Studies (M.A.) conducted at public universities will be covered under this scholarship.
- Accommodation, basic living expenses, travel costs, and health insurance will be provided.
Deadlines for Applications
- Study commencement for the summer semester: applications will be sent in by 15th December deadline of the previous year.
- Study commencement for the winter semester: applications have to be received by 1st July deadline of the same year.
How to Apply for Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) Scholarship in Germany
The application process is simple. You just need to carefully read all details on the official website and follow the instructions mentioned there.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like