Are you searching for a postgraduate education abroad? Would you like to study at the university holding good ranking and offering quality education? And if you are an admirer of European education, then this opportunity is all geared up to entice you from head to toe. Radboud University in The Netherlands offers brilliant scholarship opportunity to international students looking for a Masters degree. So, with this opportunity or financial assistance, you may now let your dream to study in Europe come true. Understand the details carefully, and then start processing your applications for Radboud University Scholarship 2023 program.
Similar Scholarship: University of British Columbia Offers Awards for International Students
Details about Radboud University Scholarship 2023
There is no doubt in mentioning the fact that this can be the best option for you to study in Holland with a financial aid/scholarship facility. As for this program of Radboud University Scholarship, it is very selective one that offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students (possessing exceptional academic career) the opportunity to be conferred with a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s program.
Under Radboud Scholarship Programme, a number of partial scholarships are offered which last for the duration of one of the English-taught Master’s programmes (but with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s degree programs and joint-degree Master’s programs). For the academic year of 2023-24, the university offers a maximum of 26 scholarships.
Relevant Scholarship: Study Grants Available at University of Bayreuth in Germany
Concise Description about Radboud Scholarship Programme
Let’s now describe the opportunity in a brief manner so that everyone can understand it with ease and apply accordingly.
Host Country: Netherlands
Host University: Radboud University
Program of Study: Master’s Degree
Eligible Nationalities: All non-EU/non-EEA countries
Financial Benefits: Partial Grant
Duration of Scholarship: Master’s Program Duration
Deadline for Applications: 28th February 2023
Related Scholarship: Fellowships Available at University of New Mexico in USA
About Radboud University (Netherlands)
As for Radboud University, it is a public research university located in Nijmegen (The Netherlands). The university has been named on Saint Radboud (a 9th century Dutch Bishop who was popular for his support of the underprivileged and intellect.)
As far as Radboud University ranking is concerned, it is ranked at number 232 in QS World University Rankings of 2023.
Eligibility Standards for Radboud University Scholarship 2023
There is no denying in mentioning the fact that Radboud University is among the best and top universities in the Netherlands. If you like to be considered for this opportunity, and you like to study there, you need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned as under:
- International students who are non-EU/non-EEA citizens/nationals are eligible to apply.
- You become eligible if you are not eligible for the lower EEA/EU tuition fee for other reasons.
- The candidates, who have (will obtain) their Bachelor’s degree earned outside the Netherlands, they have no degrees obtained in the Netherlands and they did not receive any previous education in Holland/Netherlands (exchange programs excluded providing that they are part of the bachelor’s degree earned outside the Netherlands).
- You can become eligible to submit the applications if you meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programs of your choice.
- The eligible candidates are those who have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programs commencing from 1st September 2023 as mentioned in the formal admission letter.
- Those who are able to comply with the conditions to get study visa for the Netherlands.
- Those who are enrolled at Radboud University being a full-time student for Master’s program for the academic year for which the scholarship to be conferred.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- How to Get Student Work Permit in The Netherlands and How to Settle After Graduation?
- UM Global Studies Scholarship in The Netherlands
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Masters & PhD Programs
Financial Benefits for Radboud University Scholarships for International Students
The successful students will receive a reduction in their tuition fees to € 2,209. This means that instead of paying €16,000, you will pay only €2,209.
The scholarship opportunity will also provide the coverage for residence permit, visa cost, liability insurance (to learn more about general liability insurance, you may check with the university) and health insurance for your stay during the study in The Netherlands.
Another Scholarship: Masters and PhD Full Scholarships in UAE
Deadline for Applications Submission
The last day for applications submission is 28th February 2023. It is advisable to submit the applications well before time.
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship 2023
This is undoubtedly the best Masters scholarship, international students may obtain. If you have developed your interest, you may now submit your application. To apply, visit the official website and learn all details.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Michigan State University Fellowship Program
More Related Scholarships You May Like