If interested in studying in The Netherlands, your desire could now be fulfilled with recently launched Radboud Scholarship Programme. It is a very selective scholarship programme that offers opportunities to international students to study at the university. The exceptional and highly-motivated students, who are not from EU/EEA (non-EEA students) are welcome to submit their applications for this opportunity. The students should possess outstanding study results. The applications are invited now for Radboud University scholarships from international students (non-EEA as mentioned above).
Related Scholarship: IMF Offers Fully Funded Internships to All Students in Washington, D.C.
Details about Radboud Scholarship Programme
This scholarship opportunity is, as mentioned earlier for all students of the world except the students from EEA, targeted for Master’s program only. These are English-taught Master’s programs which are conducted at Radboud University in The Netherlands. So, if you are not proficient or even know nothing about Dutch language, you can join the degree program and study with ease in English taught curriculum and lectures.
Relevant Opportunity: University of Idaho Scholarships in USA
Concise Description about Radboud University Scholarships
Following is the description mentioned in concise manner so that all students may get details.
Host Country: The Netherlands
Host University: Radboud University
Program: Master’s Degree
Financial Benefits: Funded
Number of Scholarships: Maximum of 37
Deadline for Applications Submission: 28th February 2022
About Radboud University in The Netherlands
Located in Nijmegen (The Netherlands), Radboud University is a public research university holding a gripping position on world-renowned universities’ charts. The university has been named after Saint Radboud (who was a Dutch bishop in 9th century and known for his supporting activities for the underprivileged and his marvelous intellect).
If talked about Radboud University world ranking, the university holds 220th position on QS Global World Rankings Charts of the ongoing year of 2022, besides, it grabs 139th position on the world universities’ chart arranged by the Times Higher Education for the ongoing year of 2022.
Scope of Radboud University’s Financial Aid (Scholarships)
There is a wide scope for Radboud University international students, who are awarded with financial benefits to pursue their study dreams at the university. Each year, the university provides numerous partial scholarships to international students within the Radboud Scholarship Programme. The awards are endowed for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (with exception of Erasmus Mundus Joint Degree Master’s and Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes).
Available Fields of Study under Radboud Scholarship Programme
As for the Radboud University courses, the scholarships are available for:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Number of Scholarships
For the academic year of 2022/23, maximum number of 37 scholarships are offered to successful students from the world (except EEA).
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers financial coverage to those students who are taken onboard for this opportunity. Following is the coverage, they will receive:
- The tuition fee of the students will be reduced to € 2,209 – meaning that the grant holder student in the academic year 2022/23 will be required to pay a tuition fee of only € 2,209 rather than paying full fee that is €16,000.
- The visa cost will be covered.
- Residence permit cost will also be covered.
- Cost of Health insurance and liability insurance of the successful students will also be provided by the university (during their stay in the Netherlands).
Important Points (Information) to Be Noted (Regarding Financial Coverage)
- The costs related to living and studying in The Netherlands will not be covered.
- If the applicant is chosen for a two-year Master’s programme, the second year’s grant will only be provided if he or she passes all the courses in the first year.
- There is difference between Radboud Scholarship Programme, and other scholarship opportunities such as Radboud Encouragement Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, Fulbright Radboud Scholarship and Holland Scholarship. You cannot combine Radboud Scholarship Programme with all of the above-mentioned opportunities.
- The applicants are entitled to apply for more than one scholarship at a time, but only one opportunity will be granted.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Finland Government Scholarships (Funded) for International Students
- CQ University Australia Offers Unlimited Scholarships
- University of Bologna (Italy) Fully Funded Scholarships
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to show your eligibility by meeting the below conditions:
- You are an international student holding a non-EU/EEA passport.
- The applicants are not eligible for the low EEA tuition fees for other reasons.
- You have earned or will obtain a Bachelor’s degree obtained from outside the Netherlands. You have no degrees earned in the Netherlands, and also did not get any past education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes are excluded providing that those are parts of your bachelor’s degree earned outside the Netherlands).
- You need to meet the English proficiency requirement (set by the university) for the Master’s programme you are interested in studying.
- You have been offered a place (fully admitted) on the English-taught Master’s programme commencing from 1st of September 2022 as mentioned in the admission letter.
- You are able to act upon the conditions for getting the student visa for the Netherlands.
- The applicants are enrolled at Radboud University (as full-time) for the academic year and the Master’s programme for which this grant will be conferred.
Relevant Scholarship: Benedictine University Scholarships in USA
Deadline for Application
The deadline is 28th February 2022, the applicants are required to complete their applications in the online OSIRIS application system before or on the deadline.
How to Apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme
The application process is simple and online. Read all details on the official page and then arrange the documents and apply accordingly. Visit the official page of the scholarship. To Apply, visit this link.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: UNESCO Internship Programme for Everyone
More Related Scholarships You May Like