Want to apply to podcast creator program? Has podcasting been your passion, or you are in this profession and like to enhance your skills getting under the mentorship/guidance of the experts? If the answers are yes, then no need to wait anymore. Apply now to Google Podcast Creator Program announced for the passionate people like you to avail it. There is no doubt that scholarship opportunities entice a lot rather entice everyone. Thus, you are offered scholarships to study this podcast creator program. What else do you want? Hopefully, nothing.
Similar Opportunity: National Scholarship Programme in Slovakia (Fully Funded)
Details about Google Podcast Creator Program 2022
Information technology and this era of technological advancement has given wider room to online education. Students are inclined and prefer to study through this format or distance learning. Time as well as hefty money is saved through this kind of study. Google Podcast Creator Program too gives you opportunity to get trained through online education/distance learning. This experience is going to do magic with the students, since the industry experts are onboard.
It is a free multi-week podcast accelerator program which endows indie podcasters from all parts of the world with the creative development and business strategies their podcasts require to level up.
International students may join this program, as they are eligible to apply for this opportunity of financial assistance. In this program, PRX (from June 2022 through December 2022) will make selection of the team and lead 6 teams through a hefty training curriculum commencing with an in-person intensive training comprising of 16 weeks and mentorship plus 4 weeks of independent processing and a final physical (in person) showcase celebration.
Concise Description about Google Podcast Creator Program
Let’s find out the details in a concise manner below:
Organization: Google and PRX
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline for Applications: April 24th 2022
Relevant Scholarship: University of Milan Excellence Scholarships in Italy
Google and PRX jointly present a new round of the program called ‘Google Podcast Creator Program’. Under this program, active podcast productions and audio creators. The chosen applicants will be awarded with scholarship meaning that their training will be free.
This is going to be the best online learning for the podcasters. The program’s newest iteration comprises of curricular support and mentorship in:
- Conceptual Innovation
- Audience Growth Strategies
- Business Development and Sustainability
- Multi-media Publishing Strategies (Video, Socials, Streaming and More)
Those, who are selected into this program, will obtain generous financial support i.e., funding and access to industry professionals who really like to help the learners/applicants level up. Undoubtedly, this is going to be among the best scholarship opportunities for the emerging podcasters.
Google and PRX encourage applications to this program from any region affiliated in service or identity with groups whose voices have been underrepresented historically in podcasting. There are no restrictions on shows, as shows in any language are highly welcome to apply. This podcast program is a unique distance learning or online education from all aspects.
International students interested in this podcasting program should read the details carefully, and then apply to this novel program.
Related Scholarship: Liverpool John Moores University Scholarships in UK
An American multinational technology company, Google LLC focuses on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine, cloud computing, quantum computing, computer software, consumer electronics and e-commerce.
About PRX Training
It offers tailored training and resources to organizations (of all sizes) and independent media creators across the globe, including tailored workshops, mentorship-based podcast accelerator programs, webinars, consultancies and more.
The applicants with following eligibilities are being looked for:
- Those who have actively been producing media and podcasts for last 3 years or so. Specifically, those creators who are looking to take a present podcast past creative development into business strategy.
- They have to be able to showcase their passion and success with present or past podcast(s) either through conceptual rigor, audience retention and growth, diversification of podcast offerings, partnerships/revenue.
- They have to be willing to stop/pause production during the program.
- They need to represent a range of backgrounds, geographies, views, style and voices.
- Teams laced with editorial expertise and baseline technical.
- They should be interested in making their podcasts openness to iteration and change, sustainable through teamwork, and pursuing revenue plus audience growth.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Canada’s Queen University Offers Scholarships
- Royal Hollaway University of London Scholarships
- GREAT Scholarships to Study at Leading Universities in UK
Financial support in the form of scholarship will be provided to the selected applicants. The selected teams will obtain:
- 20 weeks of podcast training which will focus on audience growth, concept development and long-term sustainability which will be bookended by physical (in person) gatherings.
- Approach to a wide network of industry mentors, experts, guest speakers and program alumni.
- A thorough/rigorous one-one-one mentorship as well as feedback on all aspects of their production.
- Stipend of $15,000 to offset production plus operational expenditures.
- Reimbursement for their travel expenditures (if applicable).
Also Visit: Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission for this program is 24th April 2022.
How to Apply for Google Podcast Creator Program
The application process is easy and online. First you should read complete details mentioned on the official website. You may also learn how to apply. To apply for the creator program, visit the official page.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like