If you are boisterous about the universities in Australia for your higher education goals, then you will go for finding the best available option and obviously, you will also like to get funding for your studies there. If this is the case with you, then you should now check out this brilliant study abroad opportunity laced with a scholarship. The University of Melbourne in Australia offers scholarships for Bachelor’s degree programs conducted there. If you are interested in this opportunity and are seeking a Bachelor’s program, then you may learn the details about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship. Let’s now sink into the details to learn more and about the application process.
Details about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
The university offers this scholarship facility for undergraduate education conducted at the university to international students wishing to undertake study at the University of Melbourne in Australia. All fields of study, which are taught at the university, are eligible for this program. Students from all parts of the world are eligible.
Similar Scholarship: Al-Nahrain University Offers Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programs
Concise Description of the University of Melbourne Scholarships
Here, we present the details regarding this opportunity for undergraduate degrees in a concise manner.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: The University of Melbourne
Funding Body: The University of Melbourne
Program of Study: Undergraduate
Fields of Study: All Study Areas
Number of Scholarships: 1000 (Approximately)
Financial Benefits: Funded (Fee Remission)
Deadline of Application: Not Specified
About the University of Melbourne (Australia)
It is a public research university which is located in the city of Melbourne in Australia. It was founded in 1853 and is considered the second-oldest university and even the oldest in Victoria. The University of Melbourne is among the best universities in Australia that hold value among students from all corners of the globe. As for the University of Melbourne ranking, it is ranked at 33rd position on the QS World University Rankings of 2023 table.
If you like to be considered for this opportunity, you should then meet the following criteria.
- You need to be a citizen of a country other than New Zealand and Australia. And you should not be a permanent resident of Australia.
- You have completed your secondary education outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia.
- You have obtained an unconditional offer for studying an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
Have a secondary school result that puts you in the top three percent like:
- GCE A-Levels: minimum 3 A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of a minimum of 93% in the best three subjects.
- Most Australia Foundation Studies: your overall result is a minimum of 98%.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of a minimum 42 (must be earned/completed at a secondary school located outside Australia).
- US High School: a GPA of a minimum of 3.9 in combination with an ACT of a minimum 31 or an SAT of a minimum of 1500.
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of a minimum of 97%.
- India Secondary School (CBSE, State Board Exam or ISCE): an overall score of a minimum of 95%.
- Vietnam High School: an overall year 12 GPA of 9.0 or above.
Note: The applicants have not previously undertaken any tertiary education (excluding extension studies earned/completed as part of a year 12 program).
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Cheapest Countries for International Students to Study Abroad
- UNICEF FREE Online Courses with FREE Certificates
As far as the selection criteria are concerned, the scholarship and value offered to eligible applicants will be based on their academic merit and ranking according to their previous academic results. For more details and accuracy, you may check on the official website.
Conditions for Deferment of Scholarship
Once awarded, the applicants can defer their scholarship to the following calendar year, but it is subject to the Coursework Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
The successful candidates will be benefited either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in their first year of an undergraduate degree program.
- 50% fee remission for the 3 years duration of an undergraduate degree program, or
- 100% fee remission for 3 years duration of their undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
There is no specific application required for the scholarship, as students will automatically be considered for the scholarship provided that they have received an unconditional admission offer for an undergraduate degree from the University of Melbourne. Visit the official call for a scholarship for details.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Visit: Postdoctoral Positions with Higher Salary and Benefits at University of Amsterdam
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
ICS Visiting Fellowship Programme in Hong Kong
Get Upto $60,000 Funding to Study in the USA
The University of Paris Scholarships in France