Fellowships are also sought particularly the funded ones. International students always seek these opportunities. If you are among the ones, you should get ready to submit your applications for the recently announced funded fellowship for international students. National Humanities Center Residential Fellowships are open and invite applications from the world. If interested in this fellowship program to be conducted in United States of America, you may start processing your applications for the giant opportunity.
Similar Scholarship: MasterCard Foundation Offers fully Funded Scholarships in South Africa
Details about National Humanities Center Residential Fellowships
The National Humanities Center welcomes and invites applications for residential fellowships from across the humanities and all over the globe each year. Forty scholars are taken onboard.
The best part of this program is that during the time allocated to the fellows in residence, they work on their projects while taking benefits from the outstanding services of the center.
At the eye-candy and most appealing Archie K. Davis Building, the fellows are provided with private studies, verdant grounds and light-filled common areas. The scholars are also endowed with outstanding library services, delicious breakfast and lunches available in the dining area in addition to the administrative support in study groups and organizing seminars.
Relevant Scholarship: Young Investigator Award in Denmark
Concise Description about the National Humanities Center Fellowships
Following are the concise details mentioned for the ease of the applicants.
Host Country: USA
Host Center: The National Humanities Center
Program: Residential Fellowships
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline for Applications Submission: 6th October 2022
About The National Humanities Center, USA
The National Humanities Center is a free-standing national resource that is geared up and committed to increasing significant and important humanistic study and reflection and to make those insights utterly ready and available inside and outside the world of academics.
Related Scholarship: Global Merit Scholarship in Australia
Eligibility Criteria for National Humanities Center Residential Fellowships
If you want to be considered for the fellowship in USA for international students, you need to be eligible for this opportunity. Let’s find out the eligibility requirements as under:
- The applicants need to possess a doctorate or its equivalent scholarly credentials.
- Those who are mid-career and senior scholars are highly encouraged to submit the applications.
- Emerging scholars laced with strong record of peer-reviewed work could also submit the applications for this fellowship.
- The National Humanities Center does not support doctoral dissertations revision.
- Apart from all areas of the humanities, The Center welcomes the applications from the scholars in the arts, natural and social sciences, the professions, and public life who are occupied with humanistic projects.
Successful scholars will be awarded with stipends. The amounts of the stipend for the fellows will be determined individually as per the needs of the scholars and The National Humanities Center’s ability to meet them.
Note: The Residential Fellowships of NHC are supported by private foundation grants, the NHC’s own endowment, the National Endowment for the Humanities and the contributions from the alumni and friends.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- UQ Global Connect Scholarships in Australia
- Seoul National University Scholarships in South Korea
- GIST Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea
Deadline for Applications Submissions
The applications are invited for the academic year of 2023-2024. Since 1st July 2022, the applications period has begun that will close on October 6th 2022. Thus, it is suggested to submit the applications before the deadline of 6th October 2022.
How to Apply for National Humanities Center Fellowships
The application period is going on, the interested scholars are requested and invited to submit their application using the online application portal of NHC. The applicants are required to complete the application form online and upload the following documents:
- Short Bibliography (up to 2 pages)
- Project proposal consisting of 1000 words
- Resume or CV (up to 4 pages)
- Tentative outline (one-page) of the structure of the project (if the project is a book, you then need to give the outline of the chapters, otherwise you need to provide an outline of the components of the project and their progress till date.
- Three references are required as well, thus, the applicants will also be required/asked to provide the names and contact information of those three references. These referees (references) will then receive an email that invites them to upload their recommendation letters on behalf of the applicants. These letters will also be required to upload till the deadline of 6th October 2022.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like