The fact remains that Turkey is famous for its quality of education, and every year horde of international students arrive there to study for higher education degree programs. The country provides education opportunities of an international caliber where the students are provided with a wealth of knowledge apart from impressive quality education. If you are interested in studying there, you may be awarded scholarships offered at various study levels. The Government of Turkey offers financial assistance (scholarship) opportunities to all international students, and every year the students gain this prestigious facility. If interested, you may now apply for Türkiye Burslari Scholarships 2023. Applications are open.
Details about Türkiye Burslari Scholarships 2023
There is no denying that Türkiye Scholarships are valued massively among students from around the world, who are quite inclined to apply for this gigantic opportunity. The students get the prestige to study at the most notable and prestigious universities in Türkiye.
Awarded to exceptional students and researchers, Türkiye Scholarships is the most competitive government-funded scholarship program for pursuing a full-time or short-term program at the top-level universities located in Türkiye.
Similar Scholarship: Research Stay Grants in Germany at KiNSIS
Why are Türkiye Scholarships Unique?
There are various elements that make this opportunity unique such as they include financial support, accommodation, tuition fee coverage, and insurance (health insurance) for the students. Besides, they provide university placement and academic, cultural, and social facilities to scholarship awardees at all study levels of higher education.
Concise Description for Türkiye Scholarships 2023
Let’s now find out the details in a concise manner as under:
Host Country: Turkey
Host Institutions/Universities: Top Universities of Turkey
Study Programs: Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degrees
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Submission of Applications: 20th February 2023
About Türkiye Scholarships
It is called the world’s most comprehensive scholarship program. It is a government-funded higher education scholarship program for students from around the world and is run by the Republic of Turkey. The purpose of the program is to endow international students with equal opportunities for their higher education goals with a scholarship facility. This is a fully funded scholarship in Turkey for international students.
Available Study Programs
The best about this program is that these scholarships consider everything which all international students need while they study there and discover the country. Applications are invited and open for undergraduate and postgraduate programs under this scholarship scheme. Those who wish to study Bachelor, Masters degree, or PhD degree are welcome to apply.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Requirements (Eligibility Criteria)
- All students from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Graduates or the one who will graduate by the end of the present academic year are eligible.
- Researchers and academics.
Note: To check updated eligibilities, and to check the accuracy of the information you are advised to visit the official source of the scholarship.
Ineligibilities for Türkiye Burslari Scholarships 2023
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost their citizenship in Turkey are not eligible.
- Those students presently enrolled in programs in the universities of Turkey at the level of education they are considering for application are not eligible.
Note: For accurate information, you may check the official website.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Amazon Internship Programs for International Students
- Tuition-Free Universities in Europe for International & Domestic Students
Application Criteria for Türkiye Scholarships
The applicant’s minimum academic achievement should be:
- 70% – for undergraduate applicants
- 75% – for graduate applicants
- 90% – for applicants of health sciences (dentistry, medicine and pharmacy)
Age Criteria for Türkiye Scholarships
- Under the age of 21 – for the applicants of undergraduate programs
- Under the age of 30 – for the applicants of Master’s degree programs
- Under the age of 35 – for the applicants of PhD programs
Financial Benefits for Türkiye Scholarships 2023
This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity, which means the expenses (all relevant expenses) will be covered such as:
- Tuition Fees
- Round Airfare
- Monthly Stipend: 1000 TL for Undergraduates, 1400 TL for Master’s, and 1800 TL for PhD
- Health Insurance
- One-Year Turkish Language Course
- University and Department Placements
- ID Card or Passport
- Photograph of the applicant (taken within the last one-year time)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- National exam results (if any)
- International language test results (TOEFL, DELF) – if required by the program or university
- Results of international examinations such as GMAT, GRE, SAT, etc. – if required by the program or university
- Research proposal and the written example of the research the applicant has done (required from PhD applicants only).
Deadline for Application Submission
The applications for the scholarship are received in one period. The application period is between 10th January 2023 to 20th February 2023.
How to Apply for Türkiye Burslari Scholarships 2023
Interested applicants need to apply online. First, read the official call and learn all details. There is an online application portal to register yourself. Then, you need to visit the steps for application on the official page and follow them for your application submission.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like