Are you seeking an internship for you or your career, and you want the same with a world-renowned organization or entity, then you should be ready now. Amazon now offers mammoth internship opportunities to grow with them. When you do an internship with a giant name in the industry, a career boost comes your way. So, when a big name like Amazon is offering you internship opportunities, then why wait? Start processing your applications now for the 2023 MBA Launch Internship Opportunities program available to international students.
Details about 2023 MBA Launch Internship Opportunities
This is a launch – Amazon’s corporate MBA program for Europe. There are opportunities in locations including Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Italy, and the Netherlands. As for this opportunity called Launch MBA internships, they are a route into Amazon’s full-time Launch MBA Program. You need to make a selection for a location for an internship showing where you want to work full-time.
You need to have fluency in the English language, as it appears to be necessary for all roles. Besides, local language skills are widely desirable for some internship opportunities but are not desirable/necessary for every role.
Similar Scholarship: Lakehead University Undergraduate scholarships Up to $40,000 CAD
Directions to Follow
The candidates will be offered the opportunity to mention their area of business and job location preference by the time they create their candidate profile and submit their applications on the portal of Amazon. The candidates should submit one job application for all roles. You need to make sure that you list your MBA degree program and its expected conferral date (month and year) on the education portion of your online application in addition to putting it on your CV. There is no need for a cover letter. Amazon internships are highly regarded, thus, if you are looking to get this one, try to present yourself as the right candidate in your application.
Roles of the Interns
The program called ‘Launch – Amazon’s Corporate MBA Program for Europe’ offers an 8 to 10-week internship that provides the interns with comprehensive exposure to one of its diverse European business areas. Interns at Amazon will partner with cross-functional teams and important business groups to analyze novel ideas for business, provide input to get meaningful change, and make data-driven decisions.
Benefits to Interns at Amazon
There are attractive benefits to these internships. As an intern at Amazon, you will witness exposure to senior-level management, and get an opportunity to apply functional skills, and general business to support the successful development and strategy execution.
This internship program will allocate the interns either a project, where they will perform as an an-inhouse consultant on a piece of work with tangible business impact, or a functional role, where they will witness the routine lifestyle of a full-time MBA Launch Program Amazon.
If your application turns out to be successful for an internship, you will be taken into consideration for a place on Amazon’s full-time launch program. Amazon’s Launch recruits top-level MBA international talent and then builds adaptable, broad Amazonians throughout the corporate entities (businesses) all over Europe. This is a unique program and very beneficial for students, as it endows with a platform for MBAs to help them make their successful transition from their pre-MBA experience to Amazon.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Mevalana Exchange Program with Attractive Funding for Students
- Scholarships in Indonesia for International Students
Required Basic Qualifications
This is going to be the best internship abroad, so equip your applications with strapping information to get noticed. The following are the required basic qualifications:
- Presently enrolled in a full-time MBA degree by the time of application submission.
- The applicants must be graduating between the period of 1st December 2023 and 30th September 2024.
- The internship opportunity requires more than three years of full-time work experience within industry (industry work experience) that took place between the conferral date from the applicant’s undergraduate program and before commencing the applicant’s MBA, or three plus years of military work experience before commencing the applicant’s MBA program.
- The candidate needs to be able to commit to an internship which is set to last for 8 to 10 weeks between the time period of June to August 2023 (confirmed dates TBC).
Required Preferred Qualifications
Let’s now find out the required preferred qualifications as under:
- Before the MBA program, the applicant should have more than 4 years of full-time military/industry work experience.
- The applicant must possess fluency in a European language such as French, German, Spanish, or Italian.
- The candidate should show an interest in the technology industry like a Bachelor’s (undergraduate)/Master’s program in the field of engineering or computer science: earlier work experience in a technology or start-up company, SQL or programming experience, etc.
- They need to show experience in sales or account management.
- They should show the demonstrated capability of both detailed execution and high-level strategic thinking.
- They need to have a consistent track record of driving results and taking ownership.
- They have to be quite comfortable with a proven ability to manage various, contending priorities and hands-on management of tasks at the same time.
How to Apply for 2023 MBA Launch Internship Opportunities
The application process is simple. If interested, you should visit the official website, learn all details and apply accordingly.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like