You can now start applying for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship program announced for all international students of the world. The program is for Masters and PhD degree programs. The UKM Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded one that is also called UKM Vice Chancellor Scholarship. To apply for this scholarship, there is NO IELTS or TOEFL required, and there is no application fee to apply for.
Details about National University of Malaysia Scholarship
This Malaysia Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 is open for everyone from the world meaning that all international students are eligible to file their applications for the scholarship. The Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (The National University of Malaysia) is a public university that is located in the capital city Kuala Lumpur. It is among the most affordable educational institutions.
Under this scholarship scheme, almost all academic fields and majors are available. For both UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship holders will be entitled with equal benefits of tuition fee waiver, accommodation, monthly allowance, return air tickets and visa cost. For your information, UKM University is also named National University of Malaysia. More details of the scholarships are below.
Programs: Masters and PhD degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 14th July 2021
Duration of National University of Malaysia Scholarship
As for the duration of this scholarship, it is mentioned as below.
Master’s degree: 2 years
PhD degrees: 3 years
The courses are taught in English. The university offers wider range of academic fields. Let’s check out.
- Social Sciences
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Health Science
- Science & Technology
- Information Science & Technology
- Economics & Management
- Islamic Studies
- Malay World & Civilization
- Environment & Development
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- International Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Molecular Biology
- System Biology
- Fuel Cell institute
- Visual Informatics
Check Also: Excellence Scholarships in France
Financial Coverage for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
The university offers fully funded scholarships to all international students. The following expenditures will be covered.
- No Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee Exemption
- No Convocation and Thesis Fees
- Living allowance to be paid as 00 Per Month for PhD and RM2200.00 Per Month for Masters
- Accommodation allowance to be paid as 00 Per Month
- Chosen students will be provided with one round trip flight ticket (economy class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates.
- International students (only) will be provided with Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
If you like to be considered for the scholarship, you need to be eligible. Let’s check out the eligibility here.
- Only international students can apply.
- For MSc applicants – applicants need to have a Bachelor’s Degree with
CGPA of at least 3.67 or they should have a First-Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university.
- For PhD applicants – applicants need to have a Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable university.
Deadline for Applications
The last date of submission of applications is 14th July 2021.
How to Apply for National University of Malaysia Scholarship
The application process is simple. The applicants should download the application form and other documents. To apply for this scholarship, you should visit the official website of the university.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like