Get ready now to apply for Solvak Government Scholarship 2022/2023. The applications are being accepted from the students of the world. It means, all international students are eligible to make their applications for the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic. The purpose behind offering this opportunity by the Sloval Government is to provide support to the exchange students to research exchange for PhD, Masters, Researchers, University Teachers.
Check it: Concordia University Wisconsin Scholarships for International & U.S. Students in USA
Details about National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic
The program has been launched and funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic. The program supports the mobility of the students, university teachers, PhD students, researchers and artists for the scholarships to pursue the higher education at higher education institutions and other research organizations in Slovakia.
Concise Description about the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic
The Slovak Government offers this program for the supporting the international students so that they can pursue their higher education in any offered programs or fields at the universities of higher education institutions in Slovakia. Let’s check out the description in brief manner now.
Scholarship Entity: National Scholarship Program
University: Higher Education Institutions or Universities in Slovakia
Program: International Students, PhD Students, University Teachers, Researchers & Artists
Financial Status: Funded
Deadline for Applications: 31st October 2021
Visit it: Attractive Funding by FutureLearn for International Students to Avail
Eligibility Criteria for Slovak Government Scholarship 2022/2023
To be considered for Slovak Government scholarship for international students, the applicants need to meet the following criteria:
All international students are eligible except Slovakia citizens.
Three scholarships categories have been launched for this program in which the applicants can make their applications, namely:
1). The applicants who are:
- University students studying outside Slovakia.
- Those students in the 2nd level of higher education (Master’s), or
- Those students who have already completed at least 2.5 years of the university study (in similar study program) at the time of application deadline.
2). PhD Applicants:
- Who have done their higher studies or their scientific training happens outside Slovakia and who have been accepted by a public, state or private university or any research institution in Slovakia are found eligible to continue with a doctoral degree for an academic mobility to conduct/study research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
3). International Researchers, University Teachers and Artists:
- Who have been invited for a research, teaching or artists stay in Slovakia by a university or institution with a valid certificate to conduct a research and development program (that is not a company or business and has its seat in Slovakia).
Also Visit: Open Europe Scholarships in Germany for International Students
Duration of the Program
The duration of the SK scholarship programs is mentioned as under:
- As for the duration of a scholarship stay (for students): 1 – 2 full semesters (i.e., 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 months) or full 1 – 3 trimesters, if in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e., 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 months)
- For PhD Students: the duration is 1-10 months
- For the duration of university teachers, researchers or artists scholarships: 1-10 months
As for the financial coverage of the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic, it will make a coverage of educational and living expenditures, research/artistic or teaching stay at institutions or universities and in research organizations in Slovakia. Monthly scholarship amount to be awarded is as follows:
- 2nd level of higher studies’ university student: 400 Euros
- PhD Student: 734 Euros
- University teacher/artist/researcher:
- Without any PhD degree or its equivalent and has less than 4 years of working experience as a university teacher/artist/researcher: 734 Euros
- With PhD degree or its equivalent and has less than 10 years of working experience as a university teacher/artist/researcher: 980 Euros
- With PhD degree or its equivalent and has more than 10 years of working experience as a university teacher/artist/researcher: 1050 Euros
Also Check: Fully Funded Eiffel French Government Scholarships in France for Everyone
Required Documents for Scholarship
- Motivation Letter or Statement of Interest
- Resume or CV
- Research Proposal/Research Plan/Study Plan
- Educational Documents
- Recommendation Letters (2 Required)
- Passport Copy
- Offer or Admission Letter
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any)
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for the scholarship applications is 31st October 2021.
How to Apply for National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic
The process of the application submission is online. You may check the official announcement of the scholarship HERE. To apply, Click Here.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Russian Government Scholarships for International Students
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
HKUST Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong
Oxford University Scholarships for International Students
Queen’s University Scholarships in Canada for International Students