For those searching for a PhD degree program abroad and seeking funding for their doctoral program at the same time, this opportunity will add sparkles to their search. They should now get ready to apply for The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for which applications are open and invited. SINGA is a collaboration among the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore Management University (SMU), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). This is the best opportunity to study in Singapore. Let’s now check out the details further.
Details about Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Ph.D. training will be done in English medium at your selected lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTD. Distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs will supervise the students. Once the students successfully complete the doctorate degree, they will be awarded a Ph.D. degree by either NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTD.
With SINGA, the applicants can pursue their doctorate education in Singapore (which happens to be a gateway to some of the rapidly-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region) and establish their links worldwide and take their career in research to wider heights.
Similar Scholarship: Master’s Programs Scholarships in the UK at University of Nottingham
Concise Description Regarding SINGA Scholarships
This is going to be your best chance to study in Singapore. Let’s now find out the details in a concise manner.
Host Country: Singapore
Host Universities/Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD
Study Program: Ph.D. Degrees
Financial Benefits: Yes (Fully Funded)
Deadline to Submit the Applications: 1st June 2023
Areas of Research
Following are the research areas, you can choose according to your choice or requirement.
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
Eligibility Criteria for SINGA Scholarship 2023
You need to meet SINGA scholarship requirements if you like to submit the applications.
- The opportunity is open for applications to all international graduates who are passionate about research and possess outstanding academic results. SINGA is targeted primarily at all international students who are studying for the first time in Singapore.
- Singapore permanent residents, Singaporeans, and international students who are studying and have studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible for this scholarship opportunity.
- The applicants should possess good skills in both written and spoken English.
- They should possess good reports from academic referees.
Support will be offered for up to 4 years of the Ph.D. program. Successful students will receive funding mentioned as under:
- Tuition fee coverage will be offered.
- The monthly stipend of S$2,200 will be provided, and it will also be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the qualifying examination.
- A grant of one-time airfare amounting to S$1,500 will be provided.
- A one-time settlement allowance amounting to S$1,000 will also be offered.
Deadline to Submit the Applications
The last date for submitting the applications is 1st June 2023.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Application processing and submission are simple. You need to follow the instructions very carefully mentioned on the official webpage under the heading of Application Procedure. Besides, read all details mentioned on the official page.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like