There is no denying in mentioning that majority of the students are inclined towards studying abroad, and they would love to study in Australia. Why so? Well, this is because of the quality of education and top ranked universities existence over there. Among the highly ranked universities of the world and Australia, Monash University holds big position. For those, who want to undertake higher studies at Monash (which is also called Monash Univ), the scholarship opportunities are available. You can submit your applications now for the most prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship offered at Monash.
Similar Scholarship: King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
Details about Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship
This prestigious Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence (Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship) is funded by a group of Monash alumni who reside and work in Singapore. They are quite passionate about making an exceptional international education available to young students from the region.
Purpose of Monash University Scholarship
The purpose of this opportunity is to change the lives by providing support to young disadvantaged students in terms of finances who from the ASEAN region so that they can study at Monash University Australia.
More Details about Scholarship
If the applicants are successful in achieving the scholarship, they will receive tuition fee and relevant study cost support (valued up to $360,000 AUD for four years). The student support will let the successful applicants complete their full-time single undergraduate degree at any the campuses of Monash University in Australia. The opportunity also allows the students to completely immerse themselves in the culture of Australia.
Relevant Scholarship: Jasmine Freshman Scholarships to Study in China
Concise Description about Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship
Here, we describe the opportunity in a concise manner so that all types of applicants may understand the details with ease.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Monash University
Program Available: Undergraduate
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 17th July 2022
About Monash University, Australia
It is a public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Founded in 1958, it was named for famous World War I General Sir John Monash. The university has also the prestige of being the second oldest university in the state. Monash has number of campuses, four of which are located in Victoria and one in Malaysia. Monash Clayton campus is very popular among world students.
According to Monash University ranking, it ranks at 40th position in Best Global Universities. Times Higher Education ranks it at 57th position.
Related Scholarship: University of Queensland Scholarships in Australia
If there is any confusion or anything seems difficult or if you want more details and clarifications, student support services are always there at the university. Now coming back to the eligibility standards set for this opportunity, following are the ones you need to fulfill to show your eligibility.
- All international students from ASEAN region are eligible to apply. Only students from ASEAN countries may submit their applications.
- The applicants should apply for a full-time Monash course offered in any single degree (double degree applicants are not eligible) at Monash University at the campuses located in Australia.
- They have not studied earlier at Monash.
- The applicants should show that they are from a low-income family.
- They must have not started their university study at any institution.
Financial Benefits for Monash University Scholarships for International Students
The successful candidates will receive fully funded scholarships. Following are the financial benefits to be conferred to selected students.
- Tuition fees coverage
- $14000 AUD allowance per annum
- They will be offered on-campus accommodation. For this, the students are required to apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS).
- The selected students will also receive $3000 AUD one-off establishment payment in their first year.
- In the first year, the successful students will receive one-return flight.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Stuttgart Scholarships in Germany
- Masters and PhD Scholarships at University of Malta
- Concordia University Wisconsin Scholarships
Selection Criteria for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship
- This opportunity will be conferred to the applicants based on their exceptional achievement and financial hardship.
- A personal and financial statement will also be required in which the students will describe their aspiration. Their personal statement (750 words) and financial statement (500 words) will be assessed.
- Apart from the statements, interview performance of the students will also be taken into consideration.
How to Retain the Scholarship
- The students have to maintain at least weighed average mark of 50.
- They also have to maintain a full-time study load.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications for Monash University Scholarships 2022 is 17th July 2022. It is always suggested to apply well before time.
How to Apply for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship
The application process is simple and online. You can get Monash scholarship application from the official website, and apply according to the instructions mentioned over there. The applicants should visit the official website for details and application procedure.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like