Are you looking for quality education? Do you know about the University of the People and are massively interested in getting an education from there? If so and you want to know how to get a scholarship for University of the People programs offered there, here is the information for you. UoPeople Scholarships are available for you to apply for. The university’s mission is to provide accessible and quality education to qualified students. The university makes it a reality by offering scholarships to those students facing financial hardships and barriers. You may apply for admission and see if you qualify for the scholarship.
Details about UoPeople Scholarships
University of the People offers scholarships to any students who are struggling hard to afford their higher education. Students facing financial problems are eligible to apply for this opportunity. These scholarships are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Thus, if you show interest in applying for them, you need to be quick.
Similar Scholarship: UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates (Wide Variety of Fields to Study)
About University of the People
UoPeople (University of the People) is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American-accredited online university. Many people think is UoPeople accredited in USA? Well, the answer is ‘yes’. It was founded in 2009 and got accreditation in February 2014. The university is dedicated to opening access to higher education worldwide.
UoPeople is of the view and firmly believes that access to higher education is a basic right that promotes global economic development and world peace. Therefore, the university is enthusiastically committed to offering quality education (tuition-free) to young people. With UoPeople, you may find various study programs such as Master’s degrees, Bachelor’s degree programs, Associate degrees, and certificates.
Eligibility & Scholarship Details for the University of the People Scholarship
- As mentioned earlier that anyone, who is struggling hard to afford higher education can apply for this opportunity. UoPeople Scholarships are dynamic and diverse originating from different sources and donors from all around the world. These scholarships are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to afford your higher education, you are eligible to submit your application for scholarship. Begin your application to be considered for this facility.
- Students who have started taking classes with the university (University of the People) are still eligible for scholarship opportunities. Those scholarship requests denied earlier for lack of funds could be approved in the following term.
- The university does not ask for financial documentation. UoPeople base its scholarship application procedure on self-evaluation and trust. You need to show why you need financial help (assistance), and the university will take care of the rest.
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Malta scholarships for Masters & PhD Programs
- Government of The Netherlands Scholarships (Fully Funded)
How the Funds are Allocated?
Students typically pay assessment fees at the end of every course. For those who are granted a scholarship, their allocated funds will go directly to their account and cover their assessment fees until all funds are exhausted. It is to be noted that no physical monetary funds (payments) are provided directly to students.
How to Apply for UoPeople Scholarships
If you want to apply and avail of scholarships, remember, they are only available to those students who have already been accepted to the University of the People. Thus, first, you need to apply for admission and confirm your personal details. Once you are accepted to UoPeople, you need to visit the funding page in the Student Portal to put a request for a scholarship. For more details and the application procedure, visit the official webpage.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like