Get ready now to submit your applications for your dream scholarships announced now for all of you ‘Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)’. The applications are open and now being received from the students of the world. If you like to be awarded with a scholarship in Malaysia, this is going to be your best ever chance to avail. Start processing your applications now for Malaysia scholarship. The opportunity attracts the students living in all parts of the world. Malaysia is becoming a big hub for international students who show their interests to study there.
Relevant Scholarship: International MBA Scholarships in France
Details about Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
This financial assistance provided to chosen students lets the students study postgraduate level studies i.e., Masters and PhD programs. The programs will be held at the top-rated universities and higher education institutions of Malaysia.
The Malaysia Government Scholarship is for full-time postgraduate studies (Masters and PhD). Wide range of academic fields and majors are available to study under this government provided facility.
Concise Description about Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022
Let’s now find out the details about this brilliant and much-in-demand scholarship in a concise manner.
Host Country: Malaysia
Host Universities: Leading universities and higher education institutions of Malaysia
Programs: Masters and PhD
Financial Benefits: Highly Funded
Deadline: 15th June 2022
Related Scholarship: Bocconi University Scholarships in Italy
About Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)
It is an initiative by the Government of Malaysia to attract the talents from all parts of the world to carry on their postgraduate studies in Malaysia. International graduates with exceptional academic and co-curricular backgrounds are warmly welcome to apply for this opportunity to pursue their higher level of studies (Masters and PhD) at the leading Malaysian universities and higher education institutions.
Available Areas of Study
This opportunity is the best option for you to study in Malaysia. If interested to avail it, you need to show your potential. Anyway, let’s now check out the fields and majors available to study under Malaysia Government Scholarship 2022.
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Business Administration and Law
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Agriculture, Forestiers and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare (does not include medicine, pharmacy and nursing)
Check it: Torrens University Scholarships in Australia
Participating Universities Under Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Queens University Scholarships in Canada
- AKFA University Scholarships in Uzbekistan
- Singapore ASEAN Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
Age Criteria for Scholarship
There is a criterion for age as well. For Masters, the maximum age for application is 40 years, whereas for the applications for a PhD program, the maximum age is 45 years.
For Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS), the applicants from the following countries are entitled to submit their applications.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Kitts and Nevis
- Vincent and the Grenadines
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Similar Scholarship: University of Queensland Scholarships in Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Scholarship for International Students 2022
- The eligible candidates are the ones who are from the above-mentioned list of countries.
- Age brackets should be followed. For Masters, it is 40 years and for PhD, it is 45 years.
- Applicants are required to provide English proficiency test scores like IELTS/TOEFL. IELTS total 6 band or higher is required. For TOEFL PBT, 550 or higher total score is required.
- Exemption in English proficiency may be granted if previous study was done in English (evidence is prerequisite).
- A written research proposal with a minimum of 1000 words is required which should be relevant to the field of study.
Successful applicants will be awarded with financial benefits. Let’s check them out below.
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00
- The awardees should independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions).
- Government of Malaysia will not provide any expenses for travel.
- Besides, the successful students are also advised to check the expected living expenditures in Malaysia.
Also Visit: Italy Digital Nomad Visa – Details
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 15th June 2022. It is advised to apply before time.
How to Apply for Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
There is no complications involved in application process. The entire process is online. Visit the official website of MIS Scholarship for details and application submission. Before you submit the applications, you should also check the official guidelines.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Jasmine Freshman Scholarships in China
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships You May Like
University of Hull Scholarships in United Kingdom
Scotland Government Scholarships in Scotland
University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia