There is no second thought on the fact that international students would love to study in Australia. This is because of the reason that the country has a number of world-renowned and highly ranked universities of the world apart from the quality of education delivered over there at the universities/institutions. Besides, the students also seek the opportunities for financial aid to support their study purposes. Continuing with the students’ desire to get awarded with scholarships, Torrens University offers plenty of financial support schemes for students wishing to study there. One of them is New Brisbane Scholarships.
Similar Scholarship: University of Hull Offers Scholarships to Study in UK
Details about New Brisbane Scholarships
Torrens University is pleased to announce international scholarships to help out the students in their financial burdens. There are plenty of Torrens University scholarships available to fetch and apply for. To check complete details about all the scholarships available with the university, the applicants need to visit the university website.
The financial aid provided by Torrens University is among the best study abroad scholarships available to the students of the world. The university welcomes students from all parts of the world to join its industry-focused undergraduate and postgraduate courses. As for Torrens University’s New Brisbane Scholarships, they award up to 35% scholarship for their tuition cost.
The students, who are planning to study full-time at university’s Brisbane campuses in academic year of 2022, are eligible to apply for this opportunity. The award will cover up to 35% of their total course tuition.
Relevant Opportunity: Monash University Australia Offers Scholarships
Concise Description about New Brisbane Scholarships Available at Torrens University
Let’s now check out the details in concise manner for this particular scholarship offered to international students to study at the university.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Torrens University
Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline for Applications: you should check at university’s website
There are many other world universities that offer full scholarships to international students, you may also check those and submit your applications for.
Related Scholarship: Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
About Torrens University Australia
It is a world-renowned Australian international university and vocational registered training organization which has campuses located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Blue Mountains, Adelaide, Auckland (New Zealand) and China.
As far as Torrens University ranking is concerned, it stands on number one position in Oceania by subject 2019 according to QS World Rankings Hospitality and Leisure Management. It was also rated as the number one Hotel Management School in Australia and Asia Pacific in 2020 according to online records.
It is undoubtedly among the best universities in Australia for international students. If you plan to choose it for your career enhancement, it is certainly your best decision.
To be considered for Torrens University’s international scholarships offered to the students from the world, you need to meet the eligibility criteria. Let’s find it out below.
- Scholarships are available to new international students starting their studies at its Brisbane campuses in year 2022.
- Academic conditions apply for the Design, Business and Health merit scholarships.
- The university provides regional scholarships based on new international student passport.
- New international students from Latin America and European Union will be provided with up to 35% scholarships.
- New international students from other regions will be provided with up to 30% scholarships.
- These scholarships are not applicable to students studying the Bachelor of Nursing.
- International students of undergraduate and postgraduate programs need to maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period to maintain the scholarship opportunity.
- The scholarship facility is applicable on tuition fees only and on students’ first attempt subjects.
- If previously failed, full price to be charged on retake subjects.
- Facility of scholarship might not be eligible for any course changes during the duration of study.
- The applicants need to show their English proficiency test scores such as IELTS (or its equivalent) score 6.5 overall band above the entry requirements.
- They also need to show a minimum of credit average in their previous studies completed (for undergraduate students, this refers to their previous high school studies, and for postgraduate students this refers to their previous bachelor’s program).
You May Also Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- King Fahd University Scholarships
- Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands
- University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany
The chosen students from Latin America and European Union are offered up to 35% scholarships, and the students from other regions will be provided with up to 30% scholarships. The award will be used towards students’ tuition fee costs.
Deadline for Applications
New Brisbane Scholarships are offered and available only in year 2022. To find the deadline, the students need to check with the university or its website.
Visit it: University of Queensland Scholarships in Australia
How to Apply for Scholarships
Torrens University offers best scholarships for international students. The application process is very simple and there are no complications at all. The applicants need to meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements and then fill up the application form. To check complete details, you may visit the official announcement.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
Also Check: Scotland Government Scholarships to Study in Scotland
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Linkedin Linkedin Group Linkedin Page Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram SnapChat Flipboard Tumblr
More Related Scholarships/Opportunities You May Like
How to Apply for Student Work Permit While Studying in Europe
Government of Netherlands Scholarships