Are you seeking a PhD in France? Do you want to do your PhD degree from a well-reputed and higher-ranked university or institution located in Europe? Are you searching for the best doctorate degrees from European countries? If the answers to these questions appear to be ‘yes’, then you need to focus on an announced opportunity in Paris (France). There is an opportunity called the HEC Paris PhD Program that now invites applications from international applicants. If that interests you, you should then go through the details to move with your application.
Details about the HEC Paris PhD Program
Applications are going on for the HEC PhD program for international students. This program has been built on a strategy of excellence, popular its small size, and attracts exceptional and motivated future PhD students who have a clear ambition to turn out to be the top researchers in international academic institutions.
The applications are being received for the upcoming 2024 September 2024 intake. HEC Paris looks for high-potential candidates to come and join its research ecosystem and start working with more than 50 international fellow students and over 100 research faculty.
Similar Scholarship: Kingston University London Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in London
About HEC Paris (France)
HEC Paris is undoubtedly among the world’s best business schools and is considered to be a leader in research and education in management sciences. It offers a unique portfolio that has specially been designed for a carefully chosen student body. The doctorate programs (PhD programs) offered at HEC Paris include
- Control Economics & Decision Sciences
- Accounting & Management
- Finance Information Systems & Operations
- Management Law & Regulation
- Marketing, Strategy & Business Policy
- Management & Human Resources
One Application – Two Options
At this stage, a specific research topic is not required. However, the applicants are advised to choose one specialization area among the above-mentioned eight areas. Applicants could take interest in two specializations and hence, HEC Paris offers them the possibility to add a second choice in their application. As far as the second choice is concerned, it can be handled provided that the first choice is unsuccessful.
Eligibility Criteria (HEC Paris PhD Program Requirements)
If you like your application to be considered for the HEC Paris PhD Program, you need to meet the requirements mentioned below:
HEC Paris welcomes applications from all nationalities who:
- Possess a university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or its equivalent in any field (such as engineering, sciences, political science, etc.). It should be noted that there is a requirement for the PhD in Law and Regulations meaning that the applicant has a university study in the field of legal studies.
- Are fluent in the English language.
- Carry an exceptional academic career.
- Should be highly motivated to study at one of the global best research business schools.
Note: It is not a requirement to have previous professional experience, but it could be considered a plus depending on the specialization.
PhD in Law and Regulation
HEC Paris welcomes applications from applicants from all parts of the world who:
- Possess a university degree such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s in the area/field of legal studies.
- Are conversant (fluent) in the English language.
- Carry an outstanding academic record.
- Are utterly motivated to commence their study at one of the world’s leading research business schools.
Note: If you do not have previous professional experience, you do not have to get worried about it, as it is not a requirement. However, having previous professional experience could be a plus point depending on the specialization.
Available Financing – HEC PhD Scholarship
For the HEC Paris PhD Program, every HEC PhD student is eligible and entitled to get a cost-of-living scholarship in addition to a 100% tuition waiver.
It should be noted that admission to the HEC PhD Program is not easy but rather very selective. HEC Paris commits to offering its students the conditions under which they continue their research activities at the top academic level. Therefore, as a successful candidate, you will receive financing through a 5-year cost of living scholarship (26000€ per year for up to 5 years) and a full tuition waiver plus financial support for research visiting positions, conference presentations, job market events, and ad-hoc funding for your research projects.
Note: There are other options available for financing as well, you are advised to get complete details about the financing at the official webpage.
Relevant Scholarship: Master’s Degree Scholarships at the University of Westminster (UK)
Application Timeframe for HEC Paris PhD Program
There are two rounds for applications available to submit your applications. Let’s check out the details.
Round One – The system has opened from the 1st of July 2023. The deadlines for the applications are 18th December 2023 (preferred deadline) and 3rd January 2024 (latest deadline).
Round Two – The system will open on January 9th 2024 and the deadline for round two will be 22nd April 2024.
Required Documents for the HEC PhD Program
- Degree certificate(s) or present enrollment certificate
- All of your official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution such as Bachelor’s and Master’s if applicable
- Personal statement showing your motivation for pursuing a PhD (SoP)
- Optional research material that supports your application like paper, dissertation, or research work
- TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge test score report
- GMAT or GRE official test score report
- Proof of ID
- Completed online reference forms from your professors (two required)
- Application fee of €60 (non-refundable)
Note: Exemptions for test scores and English language are available, you may check details on the official webpage.
How to Apply for the HEC Paris PhD Program
If you have developed a liking for this PhD program and think you are eligible to apply, you are advised to go through all the details mentioned on the official call for PhD program. This official webpage also provides details about the exemptions for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. The application submission link is also available on the official webpage.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like