Do you want education in Australia? If yes, it is obvious that the answer is ‘yes’, this is because the education system over there is fabulous. Besides, you find a lot of top-ranked and world-renowned universities in Australia offering you your desirous education with quality above all you may also get scholarships to fund your studies. If studying in Australia is your goal, then you now need to fasten the belts to witness a marvelous opportunity for your study goals. Let’s find out details about Medibank Scholarships at RMIT University ahead in the post.
Details about Medibank Scholarships at RMIT University
RMIT University is not only one of the oldest universities in Australia, but it is also very famous among students around the world for its faculties, quality education, and opportunities for students in terms of financial assistance, etc. Among scholarship opportunities offered to students, Medibank is the one that attracts the eyes of interested students.
Medibank is a popular and preferred Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) provider for RMIT international students. Medibank Scholarships at RMIT University are available to overseas students (international students) and the scholarship amount will be contributed towards students’ tuition fees. There are up to 24 scholarships available.
Similar Scholarship: Scholarships Offered at the San Jose State University USA
About RMIT University (Australia)
Officially known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT University is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. As far as RMIT University ranking is concerned, it is a QS 5-Star rated university that is ranked as one of the world’s leading universities having a strong research record and state-of-the-art facilities.
RMIT is among the top well-known Australian universities. This is the reason that students from all parts of the world are inclined towards studying there.
Eligibility Criteria for Medibank Scholarships at RMIT University
For those who would like to be considered for this scholarship, they need to meet the eligibility standards mentioned below – eligibility for scholarship:
- You have to join Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT.
- You need to have a valid offer letter to start in any Vocational Education (VE), Ass Deg, Undergraduate (Bachelor), or Master by Coursework Program (excluding Higher Degree by Research) in February 2024 intake.
- You have to be classified as an international student holding a valid student visa or you are planning to apply for a student visa before commencement of the program.
- You should not be an existing RMIT student.
Financial and Other Benefits
- AU$2,000 is the total value of this scholarship that is a one-off payment towards the future tuition fee of the students to be paid after the first census date.
- Industry experience opportunity to be conferred with Medibank.
Relevant Scholarship: Study at Leading Canadian Universities with OGS Scholarship Program
Terms and Conditions of RMIT University Scholarships (Medibank Scholarships)
- If you are successful in being awarded the scholarship, you will be invited to the induction session, where you will be given a guided tour of Medibank Head Office. You will also experience the opportunity to attend workshops offered by Medibank, participate in event coordination for Medibank on Open Day, stumble upon (meet) recent graduates working at Medibank, and be involved in a customer focus group.
- Those who are successful in gaining the scholarships need to have Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT and they need to maintain the membership or else (otherwise) they will have to repay the scholarship fund.
- The scholarship opportunity is only available to those applicants who are non-existing RMIT students.
- Medibank Scholarship is only available for programs listed at International Programs and Fees.
- Medibank or RMIT International could profile scholarship recipients.
- Selection for scholarship will be done on academic merit.
- If you are successful, you will be notified. Unsuccessful applicants will not be informed about the decision.
- It should be noted that the scholarships will be provided (offered) on a rolling basis until exhausted.
Note: You are advised to check the full International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Closing Date of Applications
The closing date for the RMIT scholarship application (Medibank scholarship) is 31st January 2024.
Related Opportunity: UNICEF Offers FREE Online Courses with FREE Certificates
How to Apply for Medibank Scholarships at RMIT University
There is a procedure to follow if you like to apply for this opportunity available at RMIT University in Australia.
- You need to select an eligible program.
- You then need to submit your application to study at RMIT.
- You should receive a valid offer letter to begin in any Vocational Education (VE), Ass Deg, Undergraduate (Bachelor), and Master by Coursework Program (excluding Higher Degree by Research) in February 2024 intake.
- You need to complete an Expression of Interest.
If you are concerned about reading details on the official webpage, you may visit the official call to learn everything.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like