If you are interested in doing a fellowship program abroad, then there is a massive opportunity for you in the U.S.A. Applications are open and invited for Wilson Center Fellowship. The center offers 9-month residential fellowships for which the applications are invited from practitioners, scholars, journalists, and public intellectuals to come and participate in its flagship international fellowship program. If interested in applying for this program, you may read the details ahead in the post.
Details about Wilson Center Fellowship
Fellows at the Wilson International Center will conduct research activities and write in their areas of interest while they interact with policymakers in Washington and make interaction with other scholars and staff of the center in residence.
Similar Scholarship: Kupe Leadership Scholarships at The University of Auckland
Eligibility Criteria for Wilson Center Fellowship Program
- Permanent residents and citizens from any country (applicants from countries outside the U.S. have to hold a valid passport and they must be able to obtain a J-1 visa even if they are presently living in the U.S.) are eligible.
- Academic candidates are required to be at the post-doctoral level and they must have published a book or monograph beyond their PhD dissertation.
- English proficiency is required.
- Policymakers or practitioners need to be an equivalent level of professional achievement.
Note: For clarity and detail, applicants are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria on the official call.
Selection Procedure for Wilson Center Fellowship 2024-25
Applicants have to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Their applications are subject to a multi-stage review procedure that involves internal evaluations by the experts of Wilson Center and external evaluations by specialists with relevant skills.
Facilities and Services to Be Offered
- Under Wilson Center Fellowship, the successful fellows will receive facilities and services. Each fellow will be provided with a furnished office every day (including evenings and weekends). Located in the heart of Washington D.C., the center includes a reference library, conference rooms, and a dining room.
- You will get loan privileges at the Wilson Center Library and will have access to digital resources, its book and journal collections, research facilities, etc. You will also be provided with Windows-based personal computers. Each fellow will also be offered a part-time research assistant intern. For complete details, you are advised to check the official call.
Relevant Scholarship:University of Bucharest Scholarships and Financial Aids to International Students
Stipend Availability for Wilson Center Fellowship
For a 9-month fellowship program, the center offers a stipend of $90,000. Fellows need to be responsible for their own travel and health insurance.
Deadline to Submit the Applications
Interested candidates should submit their applications by October 1st, 2023. You will be notified of the outcome in March of the following year.
How to Apply for Wilson Center Fellowship
If you so have developed an interest in this fellowship program to be held in Washington, D.C. in the U.S.A., you should then read the complete details on the official call and apply accordingly. Before applying, you are also advised to go through the FAQ section carefully.
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms for Instant Scholarship Updates
Join us on social media platforms to get regular and instant updates on scholarship opportunities to make good career moves.
More Related Scholarships You May Like